Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suche Fairplaybot Hunter settings (QUEST).

Discussion on Suche Fairplaybot Hunter settings (QUEST). within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 25
Suche Fairplaybot Hunter settings (QUEST).

Farm Settings für Level 85 wärn auch cool. ( Für Kürschi, BB und KK)

Die besten Settings kriegen 10EG

//edit 15 EG gogogogo

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ship settings, settings kbot, stargates
07/11/2012 - DarkOrbit - 7 Replies
I would be very hutilidad, I indicate that I set settings on the ship, and that distance should be in the kbot, different proposals for spending the stars, always die in the kistalines :handsdown::handsdown:
fairplaybot hilfe
05/15/2012 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Hallo Leute ich suche jemand der sich gut mit dem bot auskennt
Biete Fairplaybot Account!
02/04/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo! Da ich diesen nichtmehr brauche, verkaufe ich nun hier noch 1 Fairplay-Bot Account ! Account hat noch ca. 1 Monat Laufzeit. Was ich suche sind 10-20 € PSC! Nach Zahlung bekommt ihr direkt die Accountdaten, etc ! Danke für eure Aufmerksamkeit ;)
Biete 2 FairplayBot Accounts ! Suche: PSC
10/23/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo! Da ich diesen nichtmehr brauche, verkaufe ich nun hier noch 1 Fairplay-Bot Account ! Account hat noch ca. 1 Monat Laufzeit. Was ich suche sind 10-20 € PSC! Nach Zahlung bekommt ihr direkt die Accountdaten, etc ! Danke für eure Aufmerksamkeit ;)
Crone Quest Bot Settings
04/04/2009 - Rohan - 10 Replies
i read allot about people looking for ways for some fast money. and card game is always a risk i assume (ive never played it) so. why not use the bot231.com or some shit and set it to kill 50things, then make it run back and collect 36k for a quest, then repeat the crone quest all fucking day. thats the shit right there, make botting more efficient. i agree with the inflation idea, but it takes a long ass time to get profit. so pretty much this quest bot idea is ftw.. ill leave this up to...