Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Amazing d3 account for WOW

Discussion on Amazing d3 account for WOW within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Amazing d3 account for WOW

Hey everyone - me and friend are sick of diablo3 now ^ and im tryign to get him to paly wow!

So i have a 60barb 60wiz 60wd - with an epic tank set for barb and pretty **** nice set for wizard too (prob about 20++mil gold worth of items)

example of items are Stormshield + Helm of command (the block one maybe i name it wrong) with str/vit/resall - can solo tank act3 easily not tried act4 (but some elite mods if unlucky can stp him ofc)

Europe ofc ^ but you can paly na with it jsut make new champs

What i need is 2x wow account with a max level on the same server (i know it wil be unlikely anyone wil ahve 2 accounts ons ame server but im asking here anyway)

class really doesnt matter - preferably 2 different classes tho - and gear doesnt matter as long as they are max lvl with a reasonable amount of gametime left and o same server

post here if you have what i need! (or pm)

- oh and i wont be scammed wil use a middleman with a year+ wil not give first - WILL USE A MM no reason not to.

upupupupup

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling AMAZING league of legends account. OVER 40 characters, 20+ amazing skins!!
04/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Get ready to be amazed on how this LoL account is ;] I'm currently 29 (half way through 30) with full Twitch Runes xD Also, have over 40+ Character with almost one skin for each. GET IT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE xD Reason Quit: Twitch is squishy.... Accepted Payment Methods: PayPal Additional Stipulations and Requirements: Pictures :)
Trading amazing Soldier Front account for runescape account.
07/20/2011 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys im selling my USF account. Its almost captain, M4a1, PSG1, 20k sp, and 175 or so g coins on it. It also has a stacked tanking spetsnaz :D Im selling the account for a good runscape account. (lvl 100+, at least 1 99..) Im also willing to trade for pins/other game accounts :) Thanks guys. Post here or msg me. MSN: [email protected] :mofo: :rolleyes:
Amazing Wow account (hunter+druid 359ilvl) For Good lol account
07/14/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Reposting this since there were some issues with the lol account i got - and we have agreed to swap back. - i requested the trade back and the lol account owner agreed as he understood why i wasnt happy. First of all - WIL ONLY BE USING A MIDDLEMAN FOR THE TRADE! So the wow account first... (European) Server1 - pvp high pop 85Hunter (BE Male)
Amazing Wow account (hunter+druid 359ilvl) For Good lol account
07/12/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Reposting this since there were some issues with the lol account i got - and we have agreed to swap back. - i requested the trade back and the lol account owner agreed as he understood why i wasnt happy. First of all - WIL ONLY BE USING A MIDDLEMAN FOR THE TRADE! So the wow account first... (European) Server1 - pvp high pop 85Hunter (BE Male)