Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Tera Online Europa account Collector`s Edition Pack

Discussion on WTS Tera Online Europa account Collector`s Edition Pack within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

WTS Tera EU account. i buyed the pach with 60e the Collector`s pach. i have lvl 30 char (slayer)some blue gear and 30gold in inventory. pm with some offers.

i sell for 40e.

Tera-server Velika - PVP

its not a scamm. take my skype id: BeleaX and we can swich desktop`s and u will can see

Similar Threads Similar Threads
05/06/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
wtb templar or chanter or a cleric aion eu telemachus -en-elyos lvl 50-55 with some abyss gear. price max 50e. depends of lvl and gear. gimme a mail or a pm my skype id: BeleaX WTS Tera EU account. i buyed the pach with 60e the Collector`s pach. i have lvl 30 char (slayer)some blue gear and 30gold in inventory. pm with some offers. i sell it with 40e. Tera-server Velika - PVP
WTS Tera Online Europa account
05/06/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
WTS Tera EU account. i buyed the pach with 60e the Collector`s pach. i have lvl 30 char (slayer) blue gear and 30gold in inventory. pm with some offers. Tera - server Velika - PVP its not a scamm. take my skype id: BeleaX and we can swich desktop`s and u will can see.
05/05/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
WTS Tera EU account. i buyed the pach with 60e the Collector`s pach. i have lvl 30 char (slayer) blue gear and 30gold in inventory. pm with some offers. Tera - server Velika - PVP its not a scamm. take my skype id: BeleaX and we can swich desktop`s and u will can see.
05/05/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
WTS Tera EU account. i buyed the pach with 60e the Collector`s pach. i have lvl 30 char (slayer) blue gear and 30gold in inventory. pm with some offers. Tera-server Velika - PVP its not a scamm. take my skype id: BeleaX and we can swich desktop`s and u will can see.
[B] Tera Online Collector´s Editon [S] Paypal
05/04/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi ich biete einen Account wo bereit Collerctor´s Edition Von Tera Online drauf aktiverit Ist Durch die collertor´s edition bekommt er folge sachen Headstart 2 mount 2 Ketten für den char 30 tage spiel zeit