Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rated BG?

Discussion on Rated BG? within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rated BG?

Moinsen wollt mal fragen ob hier irwer rated bg vertickt also sprich 2400 wertung? wenn ja mal per pn melden

danke
Old 04/28/2012, 00:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Was genau verstehst du unter Vertickt ? Du kannst nicht einfach so ohne Kenntnisse einem RBG beitreten, du musst schon genug Skill haben und das auch Beweisen.
Old 04/28/2012, 01:05   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ich glaube er meint einen Push. Und ja dafür gibts auch meistens Voraussetzungen.
Old 04/28/2012, 01:05   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Er meinte ob das welche verkaufen... Bieten zum Beispiel viele auf Aegwynn Ally seite an. Für zb. 90-130€ oder halt Gold... Die inviten dich ins RBG und dann zockst du mit denen, aber die machen fast alles
Old 04/28/2012, 12:47   #5

genau @ megahero du hast es passend beschrieben^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling High rated acc
10/25/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Closed
Rated Serv
07/06/2011 - Kal Online - 28 Replies
Simple, first person to destroy and obliterate that shitty rated server will get a free blowjob from my girlfriend and 100 euro's, ill send paypal after you send a ss with proof of it etc, long story short, gm's/admins/owner there is a retarded plank :D Good day.
Which is the #1 rated proxy to use?
12/22/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 15 Replies
Ok, so I been off the scene for about 3 years now. Wanted to test out the new Classic servers and need a proxy with lvling capabilities. 1. What is the number 1 rated proxy currently? 2. Which is cheapest? 3. Which is more reliable? 4. Which is simplest? Client-less botting would definately be an asset
WoW Catclysm Rated Bg Fail?
11/11/2010 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Is anybody looking forward to the new rated bg system? I'm afraid its going to make people pull away from arena and make it less of a challenge then it used to be. I'm not sure how having your bg score affected by other bads from different servers is going to help those who are trying to push for the rating they need to get the gear. Anybody else have any thoughts about this?:mad:
WTB CHAMP RATED GUILD
05/10/2010 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
wtb champ rated guild,say me your price pls.