Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Any Amount for Digital Purchases on your battle.net account (EU)

Discussion on Selling Any Amount for Digital Purchases on your battle.net account (EU) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Any Amount for Digital Purchases on your battle.net account (EU)

I'm selling cheap service for battle.net accounts, including:
-Any amount you want (~200eur)
-Any digital purchase (game) / in-game mount / item for WoW

Can be done on freshly new created accounts as well as an existing account

We use any trusted middleman to gain trust

Guaranteed service

Leave a message or PM me if interested.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Providing Battle.net accounts (Any game/any amount) EU Service
05/28/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
just db3 keys. skype: Intension6
Providing Battle.net accounts (Any game/any amount) EU Service
04/05/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, Im offering Battle.net accounts. Its up to you how much you want the amount to be, and what games you want. You could for example ask for a 200 euro amount, so you could buy all games yourself but I can also just get the games for you. Besides, I could also get you money + the games. ID names etc are all up to you as customer, accounts can be fresh newly created. Im taking offers, or selling it for pure money :) If youre interested in my service feel free to PM me or leave an...
[S] Selling One 2 Free Boost Purchases Code
12/17/2011 - Need for Speed World - 15 Replies
I am selling One (1) "2 Free Boost Purchases Code" for $100. I am a trusted seller, and I will send the code immediately after payment. The code is good for any two purchases, and it only expires after adding it to account. So if you wanted to you could save it, and if a Tier 4 car comes out for 17,500 boost each you could buy two! If you want, I will accept a $50 down payment, for quality assurance. Thanks and God Bless, T.I.M
Selling EU Rift account: 50 Cleric/50 Rogue (large amount of platinum + endgame gear)
06/03/2011 - Rift Trading - 0 Replies
This account was made with intention to play Rift for several years and never ever having to worry myself about wasting time on grinding (something I hate in MMO's), gathering mats, runes, augments, etc. Unfortunately, due to real life incident, I am forced to pause for longer, hence why I made this decision. Otherwise, I would have never even considered selling it. Whoever loves Rift(many call it better and improved World of Warcraft) will be quite pleased upon getting their hands on this...