Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Premium Molten WoW Pally

Discussion on WTS Premium Molten WoW Pally within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Premium Molten WoW Pally

Horde Pally on Ragnaros with 29 donor points to spend at your will. Account is in very good standing, has relentless and wrathful. Looking for around 18.00USD ( I just want my money back on the donor coins, the account is all yours). I am the original owner, please PM me if you would like any additional details, i would be happy to consult them.

Also have about 50 vote points

cmon i am completely done with this game, willing to go a bit lower if i have to...

down to 16 USD

bump bump bump
Old 04/05/2012, 23:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
no one will buy man :/ i am trying to trade/sell my Enternal WoW DK
with Full donor set and best Donor swords. spent about 380$(USD) on the account with
700+ Vote points.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS - 2 Premium Acc - Molten WoW. Accepting LoL
05/01/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 10 Replies
Hi, I have 2 accounts, one toon has like 4,5k gs rest isnt worth mentionin :p Premium lets u play without queues etc. Id like to trade them for anything in Leqague Of Legends or some RP.
WTS: Molten-WoW premium account
04/25/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 7 Replies
Hi Guys, As above, I am giving up on WoW hence I'll be selling off to whom who are interested. The 1st main toon is a DK followed by a Warlock and a Warrior. All are level 80. The account left with 7 coins and 202 vote points. Below are some screenshots and item information. All donor items are Heroic version except for the S8 Wrathful items and legendary Shadowmourne. DK http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x285/m3t4lz0n3 /Molten%20WoW%20FS/DK.jpg
WTS Premium Molten -Wow Acconut
11/27/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 11 Replies
Hi, I want to sell my wow accout because I don't have any more time to play and I would like to get some of my investment back. I invested about 300$ in this account, so is premium and you don't have to stay on the line to get in. I sell it for 30$ negociable. I have many chars, all on Neltharion X12 PVP ( non - cataclysm !) -a 80 - 6.1k blood elf male - retri gear - Pala - full pvp gear, ench + jc max. -a 78 human female priest with some epic gear in bag. -a 80 human male warrior (...
[WTT/WTS] Molten WOW Accounts (Premium)
09/11/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
First account is a NELF hunter on neltharian 6.1+k gs donor for sts and dbw and the crossbow (100% arp) Next account is a 6k gs troll mage on neltharion donor for sanctified hc helm, cts and the bloodsurge WTS/WTT These Accounts. As for trade i would only trade for a molten wow account on Lordaeron realm.
WTS Molten-WoW account [PREMIUM]
04/18/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies