Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Cata lv80 Account(Free character move to your realm) you also get Spectral mount

Discussion on WTS Cata lv80 Account(Free character move to your realm) you also get Spectral mount within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow WTS Cata lv80 Account(Free character move to your realm) you also get Spectral mount

Its Scroll of Resurrection benefits
Recipient

One character boosted to level 80.
FREE upgrade to Cataclysm.
7 FREE days of game time.
FREE character move to your realm and faction so you can play together.

Giver

When your resurrected friend pays for at least 30 days of game:

You receive your choice of the following FREE rewards:
[Spectral Gryphon] for an Alliance Character.
Or
[Spectral Wind Rider] for a Horde character.

We accpet EU and US all servers gold payment and real money

EU only mount 15,000gold or 4Euro mount+lv80account 69k gold 18Euro

US only mount 15,000gold or 5.5USD mount+lv80account 69k gold 24USD

contact me

MSN:

Yahoo:Stevenkane72

Limitations

From the FAQ:

EU: Only residents of the following countries may send a Scroll of Resurrection invitation: Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Russian Federation, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine and United Kingdom.
Recipient must accept the invitation within 30 days.
Recipient must have previously subscribed to World of Warcraft for at least 30 days and their account must have become inactive on or before March 4th, 2012.
If the recipient’s World of Warcraft account has been inactive since December 2009 (or longer), they must first associate their World of Warcraft account with a free Battle.net account before they can receive a Scroll of Resurrection. See the Battle.net FAQ for info on how merge an old account.
A giver can only send invitation per day per World of Warcraft Account on both the web and in-game. There is no limit on the number of lifetime Scroll of Resurrection invitations that an account can send.
This makes an effective limit of 2 Scroll of Resurrection invitations per day per account if you use both sending options.
After March 5th, 2012, accounts are only able to accept one Scroll of Resurrection per eligible World of Warcraft account – if a recipient has already accepted an invitation after March 5th, they will not be able to accept another for the same World of Warcraft account, but may accept invitations for other eligible World of Warcraft accounts.
Scrolls were previously restricted to use on accounts with no expansions, but now the effects have been adjusted so that anyone will get 7 free days of access, concurrent with a trial of the next expansion after whatever they have installed (unless they already have all expansions installed, including Cataclysm, in which case they only get the trial time).

Procedure to send an invitation EditHow to send Scroll of Resurrection invitations.

In-game
While in-game, open your social pane (default hotkey: "O") and click the Scroll of Resurrection button.
A box will appear where you can enter the e-mail address of the friend you’d like to resurrect. This box also gives the option to include a personal message to your friend inviting them back to the game.
From Battle.net Edit
From your Battle.net Account Management page, click on the World of Warcraft account that you would like to send the invitation from and select Referrals & Rewards - Scroll of Resurrection will be an option in that menu.
Once clicked, you can enter the name and e-mail address of the friend you’d like to resurrect and include a personal message along with your invitation.