Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Incredibly epic WoW account. US

Discussion on WTS Incredibly epic WoW account. US within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Incredibly epic WoW account. US

LEVEL 85 WORGEN DEATHKNIGHT US

Titles

Avenger of Hyjal
Bane of the Fallen King
Blackwing's Bane
Champion of Ulduar

Champion of the Frozen Wastes
Corporal
Defender of a Shattered World
Dragonslayer
Destroyer's End
Firelord
Jenkins
Knight
Knight-Captain
Knight-Champion
Knight-Liuetenant
Master Sergeant
Private, Sergeant
Sergeant Major
Starcaller
Twilight Vanquisher
of the Ashen Verdict
of the Four Winds
of the Nightfall
the Astral Walker
the Explorer
the Kingslayer
the Light of Dawn
the Patient

Gear

Tank gear 391 ilvl (4 Piece) (I personally have tanked 3/8 Heroic DS with this gear fine)
DPS gear 396 ilvl (I personally manage to pull 40k+ DPS no gimmicks with this gear)
PvP gear 395 ilvl (I have personally achieved 2300 this week with this gear)
Gurthalak, Voice of the Deeps(403 version)

Shadowmourne
Both Warglaives

Full Heroic T12 Paladin gear FL(Transmog)
Full Heroic T10 DK gear ICC(Transmog)
Full Heroic T12 DK gear FL(Transmog)
Several pieces of T11 DK Heroic(Transmog)

Tabard of the Lightbringer
Sulfuras, the Extinquished Hand(Transmog)

Alchemy 525
Jewelcrafting 516

2,100 Rated 3v3 team.

25 Companions

Mounts

Amani Battle Bear
Black Battlestrider
Black Drake Mount
Black War Bear
Black War Ram
Black War Steed
Black War Tiger
Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher(Achieve from ICC when it was current)
Blue Drake Mount
Bronze Drake Mount
Brown Riding Camel
Corrupted Fire Hawk(Achieved world top 20)
Dark Phoenix
Golden King
Great Blue Elekk
Great Brewfest Kodo
Great Green Elekk
Great Purple Elekk
Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher(Achieve from ICC when it was current)
Ironbound Proto-Drake(Achieve from Wrath)
Mekgineer's Chopper

Red Proto-Drake
Rusted Proto-Drake(Achieve from Wrath)
Swift Gray Ram
Swift Zulian Panther
Tan Riding Camel
Volcanic Stone Drake
Winged Steed of the Ebon Blade
Wooly Mammoth
X-53 Touring Rocket
Abyssal Seahorse
Blue Qiraji Battle Tank
Ebon Gryphon
Golden Gryphon
Green Qiraji Battle Tank
Yellow Qiraji Battle Tank
Acherus Deathcharger

Over 8,000 achievement points - Includes - A tribute to Insanity, Champion of Ulduar, Earth, Wind & Fire(10 & 25 man), Just the two of us: 2200, Three's Company: 2200, High Five: 2000, Duelist, Hotter Streak, 1900 Rated Battle grounds, Glory of the Firelands Raider, Defender of a Shattered World, Glory of the Cataclysm Hero, Glory of the Ulduar Raider(10 & 25 man), Glory of the Icecrown Raider(10 & 25 man), Champion of the Frozen Wastes, Heroic: Ragnaros, Heroic: Nefarion, Heroic: Al Akir, Heroic: Sinestra, Heroic: Lich King(10 & 25 man)

Alts -

Level 85 Rogue(Gnome) 383 Ilvl, Engineering 525, Amani Battle Bear
Level 85 Druid(Worgen) 380 Ilvl, Alchemy 513/Inscription 504, 'Of the Four Winds' title, Firekitty staff
Level 85 Warrior(Blood Elf) 386 Ilvl(Tank & DPS gear), Inscription 503. 'Of the Four Winds' title, Amani Battle Bear

Contact me on Skype - Fred-Bradbury for more information. The price will be steep, like pretty steep but yeah, it's a very good account, i've got over 400 days played time so I have worked on it ALOT.

ADDITIONALLY I am also selling a different account with a 85 Shaman 378 ish ilvl, nothing special, also has SC2 on the BNet though, and D3, price on this wont be too steep again just message me on Skype for more info.

Bump