Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW account for sale, 7 level 85's

Discussion on WoW account for sale, 7 level 85's within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WoW account for sale, 7 level 85's

85 mage arcane main spec frost offspec

85 feral druid tank main spec cat offspec.

85 warrior prot main fury offspec

85 priest holy main shaddow offspec

85 hunter servival main spec MM ofspec

85 paladin prot main spec ret offspec

85 rogue combat main spec sub offspec.

71 dk

55 shaman

rogue level 10. was making twinks for a while as im saving the 10th slot for the new expansion.

all level 85s are between 360 to 390 item level my rogue and paladin are the only characters lower then 370 as i dont use them as much, i have lots of achievements and titles and have the 2 person rocket mount on my mage, all level 85's have 280% flying apart from my druid who has 310% (without guild perk) i have all professions maxxed out and have a lot of the new recipes. theres is 25k gold on the account to spend and you can make a lot of gold with all my proffs, im selling because i dont have much time to play and i would like to make some real money for my years of hard work, i have every single heirloom including the new guild heirlooms all of these characters are on the same server.

i only want to sell for money not interested in swapping for other games or anything sorry,

i will only accept paypal.

thanx for reading, hope you like my account and want to have as much fun as i have over the years.

please inbox me with any offers

bump

Tags
85, account, level, world of warcraft account, wow