Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT DECKED lvl 30 LoL with ALOT of runes, champs and Rift account for ANY WOW ACCOUNT

Discussion on WTT DECKED lvl 30 LoL with ALOT of runes, champs and Rift account for ANY WOW ACCOUNT within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT DECKED lvl 30 LoL with ALOT of runes, champs and Rift account for ANY WOW ACCOUNT

My LoL account is NA and lvl 30
i have over 57+ champions
i have a lot of runes that can fit any style of play
I have about 200 RP and 1500 IP

I have only played my rift account twice but never really liked it.
I am trading BOTH accounts for a wow account with time.

It can be any level toon just as long as it has time and cata

I am looking at all offers so please contact me
AIM- maliceknight95
AIM- maliceknight95

call or text- 617 816 8227

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT DECKED lvl 30 LoL account and Rift accountANY WOW ACCOUNT
12/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
My LoL account is NA and lvl 30 i have over 57+ champions i have a lot of runes that can fit any style of play I have about 200 RP and 1500 IP I have only played my rift account twice but never really liked it. I am trading BOTH accounts for a wow account with time. It can be any level toon just as long as it has time and cata
na account 1667 elo rare skins + alot of champs
02/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
elo 1667. top elo 1690 (will prolly have 1700+ by the time i sell) 135 rp 682 ip champions/skins (ones in caps are the rare ones or limited editions etc) ahri alistar(BLACK,unchained) amumu(almost prom king)
EUW-Alot of runes-Alot of champs.
12/26/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Selling my account, invested alot of money & time. This account has Alot of runes. Almost all heroes. 5000ip 700rp. Here are the runes, champs, and elo: http://imageshack.us/g/69/59188862.png/ Dont even try to scam me. If you can't read the pics. Just add my skype: Clearvision003. Ill send pictures trough there. And btw, Don't add me without posting something on this tread.
WTS EU Account Alot of champs(60)/skins(48)/wins(666) + 10k IP + 1.3k RP
07/11/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
I selling a League Of Legend account : Details : (enjoy the image) Here you will find wins/champs/skins/runes ... etc (http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/2766/loolaccoun t.gif) http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/2766/loolaccount .gif (Ehmm ... I'm sry for low quality and for bad copy-paste images ... but i'm noob with photo editing and wonted put all 40+ images on this topic ....)
WTS lvl 17 account 31 champs (but got alot of the new champs)
04/28/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Well i got a lvl 17 account Nothing spectacular, i own 31 champions Like Jarvan IV, Nocturne ( frozen nocture skin), Brand (including apocalyptic skin) LeBlanc (both skins), Lee Sin. And others As said, got 31 champions in total, plus many of the newer, and some skins