Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB : I am buying PvP/PvE Accounts

Discussion on WTB : I am buying PvP/PvE Accounts within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB : I am buying PvP/PvE Accounts

- I am buying PvP/PvE Accounts

- I am buying accounts with Transfers up on the main within 1 week. If its longer, please don't contact me unless the account is cheap.

- I have gone above and beyond showing how I conduct business and I know what I want, if I dont want your account, don't get offended, its nothing personal if I end our talks short and can't explain reasoning.

- I pay roughly 75-250$ for accounts, you can look at the following for a "BASIC IDEA" of what my offer would be.

- Blue Geared/ Green -- 50-70
- S1 Geared &/or Kara -- 75-100
- S2 Geared &/or Kara -- 101-115
- SSC/TK -- 115-140
- Hyjal/BT -- 145-165
- S3 Geared/1-4 T6 -- 170-200
- S4 Geared/ 5-8 T6/SWP Weapons/Etc -- 201-250

- I base my prices based on past sales, market prices, and alot of other factors.

- If you have an account to sell to me, make sure you meet the following:

-PvP Server (Transfer Up within 7 Days)
-Original Owner (No Traded Accounts, Purchased Etc)
-Provide a Valid ID (Digital Camera/Scanner)
-Land Line, Address, Full Name, Personal Info Shared
-Verified Paypal w/ Address
-No Botted/AFK BG Botting (Will buy lvl 70 Basic Botted Toons, Contact me for more info)
-Mature over the age of 18 preferred.

Please Copy/Paste this to me via AIM if you have read the whole thread, fit my price range(s) -- and meet all the requirements

--------------------------------
Armory:
Gold:
Mounts:
Basic Gear Breakdown:
`S3/4:
`T4/5/6
Gametime Remaining:
Extra info :
ASKING PRICE:

Now are my prices top of the line? No -- I am a reseller, farmer, and mass producer in many World of Warcraft Accounts, My job and reason for being on Markee is to help people who want to rid of their account, quit the game most efficently and safely. I am here to offer quick sales, easy money and 100% legit. If you are looking for TOP DOLLAR, your best bet is to Market your account privately -- look for private buyers, etc .. I am here to provide a quick and safe sale.

My contact info is:

msn :
aim :

For fastest response, please contact me via AIM.
Old 09/27/2008, 23:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey mate, I got an account with 2 70's and some 40's and some other lowbies, 1 70 is a Holy priest with around 1.9k healing maybe more, not sure, (full epic)
Other 70 is a Tank warrior with around 12k hp if im correct, but is arms atm so i cant prove, I have armoury to most my accounts, a few SS's of my priest warrior and lvl 40+ hunter, got FULL info, but my account is frozen, and as i quit a while back, cant rly show you my account, I added you on msn, Dunno how much i want, But could do with a decent offer.

Thanks,
Jordan

(will give more info on my account on msn)
Old 10/14/2008, 21:58   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey i wts my Hunter
Armory:
Gold:300
Mounts:100%epic mount and 60% fly
Basic Gear Breakdown:
`S3/4: 1 s3 and s4 and the s3 2hand
`T4/5/6:no he have nice pve gear full epic 1961 ap!

~20epic Imtems from Kara

ASKING PRICE:115€
Old 10/14/2008, 22:01   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

and i wts my Priest look ebay link 2030 addheal full s3/s4 and full pve ssc/kara/maggi/gruul and full shadow epic Kara/gruul /maggi