Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Gold on Realm: Frostwolf H EU : 0.29€/K , 0.37$/K

Discussion on WTS Gold on Realm: Frostwolf H EU : 0.29€/K , 0.37$/K within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Gold on Realm: Frostwolf H EU : 0.29€/K , 0.37$/K

Hello Everyone,

As the title says, I'm starting to sell gold on the above mentioned realm.
I am a private seller, all of my gold is earned in a legal way, no botting or any other means of hacks that is against the TOS.

The current price is at
0.29euro/K
0.37$/K

The trade is done through my gbank, no other trade method is possible.

I will invite you to my guild only after I recived the payment.

Payment method is:

BankTransfer
Western Union
(Paypal, Skrill or any other payment method is not possible to avoid scam issues)

P.m. me here or you can find me on skype: w1ktor986

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi verkaufe Gold auf den deutschen Server Frostwolf (Horde)

Preis: 0,29 euro cent pro 1000 g

Übergabe des Goldes erfolgt per Gildenbank

Zahlungsmethoden:
Überweissung(nur Vorkasse)
Western Union

P.m. me hier oder auf Skype: w1ktor986