Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[wts] 1x World of Warcraft Paladin iLvL 365 Account ab 49,00 € !

Discussion on [wts] 1x World of Warcraft Paladin iLvL 365 Account ab 49,00 € ! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[wts] 1x World of Warcraft Paladin iLvL 365 Account ab 49,00 € !

21 Titel 5.400 Erfolgspunkte 4.000 Ehre Spektralwolf

Similar Threads Similar Threads
..::SALE::..(ALLIANCE) Level 85 Paladin(359 ilvl), Rogue(365 ilvl)
08/17/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
(I should mention my toons are on Mannoroth-US) I'm currently looking to sell my WoW account, I've played awhile and am so sick of it that my discs are now at the city dump. I have two level 85 toons; a Prot Paladin and an Assassination Rogue. As well some level 40 toons; a Shaman and a Hunter My Protection Paladin has a 359 pve ilvl, as well he has a Ret set, and is Season 9 PVP geared. His rating isn't very high, was nothing more than a FC.
World of Warcraft Account 85 Magier + 85 Paladin ! Pve Gear
07/21/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
VERKAUFT!
Verkaufe World of Warcraft Account Paladin 80
06/09/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hiermit biete ich meinen geliebten WOW Account zum Verkauf an. Der Account beeinhaltet: Einen Stufe 80 Blutelf Paladin Der Paladin ist Gildenleiter einer eigenen Bankgilde die rand voll ist mit wertvollen Items geschätzter Wert 4-6 k gold er besitzt natürlich eine Dualskillung
World of Warcraft Account 82 Paladin Pala Cata 85
05/17/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hier verkaufe ich meinen weiblichen Stufe 82 Mensch Paladin. Sie befindet sich auf einem offiziellen Blizzard EU Realm! http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/2175/statz.png Er verfügt über Standard Cataclysm Quest Gear. Dual Spec schon vorhanden! Er besitzt einige Reittiere, unter anderem einen Bronzefarbenen Reitdrachen.