Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS:Rogue 85-DUAL WARGLAIVES-6 Times Earned Gladiator Title-Rare Mounts-Top10 Account

Discussion on WTS:Rogue 85-DUAL WARGLAIVES-6 Times Earned Gladiator Title-Rare Mounts-Top10 Account within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS:Rogue 85-DUAL WARGLAIVES-6 Times Earned Gladiator Title-Rare Mounts-Top10 Account

Armory :

Rogue 85 Full ELITE PvP Gear

Few Rare Mounts :
Amani War Bear
Vengeful Nether Drake
Brutal Nether Drake
Deadly Gladiator's Frost Wyrm
A Brew-FAST Mount
Furious Gladiator's Frost Wyrm
Relentless Gladiator's Frost Wyrm
Swift Zulian Tiger
Swift White Hawkstrider
Wrathful Gladiator's Frost Wyrm
Deathcharger's Reins
X-53 Touring Rocket
Reins of the Raven Lord

6 Times Earned Gladiator 2700+ Arena Rating Everytime .

Warglaives of Azzinoth

Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker

Realm First! Celestial Defender

72400 Gold
You Want Find a Better Rogue?To Be Honest this is One of the Best
Original Owner Account Details
Change Name , Transfer Everything is Waiting you for Changes .

Thanks and i Wait Serious Buyers .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Rogue Lvl 70 NE-TWink full t6-Dual Warglaives-Scarab lord
09/05/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
Rogue Lvl 70 NE-TWink full t6-Dual Warglaives-Scarab lord Account is Upgraded vanilla and burning crusade only , unmerged to bnet acc . is night elf female lvl 70 gear is full t6 and as pvp full brutal gear (it was 2380 on last season pvp lvl 70 content) both warglaives swords and thunderfury , that is legendary items. scarab lord title and the legendary mount ofcourse . the most important mounts are ashes of al'ar , amani warbear, zulian tiger and spectral tiger, also more many...
WTS Rogue Twink lvl 70-8/8 Tier 6+Dual Warglaives +
08/26/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Full Tier 6 8/8 Pieces Dual Warglaives Thunderfury LvL 60 Legendary Sword Tho'ridal Legendary Bow Full Brutal PvP Gear Ashes of Al'ar , Amani Warbear , Zulian Tiger , Deathcharger, Raven Lord , Winged Guardian, Winterspring Frostsaber. Titles : Hand of A'Dal , All titles up to Knight PvP RBG LvL 70 System . Gladiator Title (First Season) That is everything .
Rogue Twink LvL 70:Dual Warglaives,Thunderfury,Thoridal
08/06/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Title is Sayd All. Also Full Tier 6 . Thunderfury Dual Warglaives Thoridal All This Legendarys Ashes of Al'ar Mount Deathcharger That is all. Price 200-250 Euro East NEgotiable
WTS 4 Time Gladiator Holy Paladin, 170k gold, rare mounts et
07/15/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'd like to sell my Paladin which i have been playing for many years now. Let me start off by giving some information about the character. -I've been playing the char since early tbc -/played is 216 days Rare mounts: ------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------- -Furious Gladiator's Frostwyrm
Rogue Dual Warglaives,Arena Master,6 Seasons Rank 1 PvP
05/19/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Human Rogue lvl 85 PvE Gear 2/5 Tier 11 and full epics gear ofcourse . rank 1 pvp this season worldwide !!! 2vs2 rating arena team : 2600+ 3vs3 rating arena team : 3127 at moment armory link : Level 85 Human Rogue | WoW Armory Profiles | Masked Armory (check fos achivments)