Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S] Lvl 70 Ally Human Pally

Discussion on [S] Lvl 70 Ally Human Pally within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hello Title says what im selling. Im not gonna make this that big or a deal so im willing to let it go for 200 USD jsut for the time ive put into the account. It has 600g sitting on it and a very nice set of tanking gear. contact me at on MSN messenger if you have ne questions and i only accept paypal!!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B] Gold auf Blackrock Ally und Madmortem Ally
03/01/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Ich verkaufe Gold auf dem Server Blackrock Allianz und Madmortem Allianz Die Preise sind: 1k: 2 Euro 5k: 10 Euro 10k: 20 Euro usw Bei Mengen ab 30k nach Nachfrage Preisnachlass.
[ B ] 70 ALLY Mage oder 68 Ally Schurken [ S ] PALA HORDE
01/03/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, Ich hab einen 70 Ally (Arygos) Mage mit 1k gold + 57 Schami Oder einen 68 ALLY (Arygos) Schurken im angebot . Suche Einen Pala Horde am besten Blackrock LVL 60+ Schreibt mir einem pM und last ne nachricht hier
06/30/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Title says what im selling. Im not gonna make this that big or a deal so im willing to let it go for 200$ jsut for the time ive put into the account. It has 600g sitting on it and a very nice set of tanking gear. contact me at [email protected] on MSN messenger if you have ne questions and i only accept paypal!!!
[Anfrage / Question ] Human Female to Human Male.
06/23/2008 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
English : Hey guys, I would prefer to have a human male model instead of a human female model, so I wanted to change it with GMES ( Glitchy's Model Editing Suite ) but it did'nt work ... I putted in the patch-3.MPQ, deleted the Scan.dll.new and started the ModelEditFix.exe. But nothing happened :<. Could somebody do me that the oldsql way or is this working atleast at my version :> ? Would be very kind :P
Bärte bleiben bei Human Male -> Human Female
05/17/2008 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Jo ich versuch grad Human Male zu Human Female zu machen, jedoch haben die dann immernoch Bärte, obwohl ich alle FacialLowerHair datein gelöscht habe, wie es im Guide von Dron steht. Gibts irgendwie ne möglichkeit die Bärte loszuwerden oder muss ich nun mit ner Bärtigen Frau leben:( ?