Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS WoW Acc. Cataclysm (Horde)

Discussion on WTS WoW Acc. Cataclysm (Horde) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS WoW Acc. Cataclysm (Horde)

Hallo,

Verkaufe meinen WoW Account da ich seit vielen Monaten nicht mehr spiele.
Müssten noch ca 1 Monat Gametime vorhanden sein.

Cataclysm ist auch aktiviert, Geheimfrage gibts auch usw.

80er Feral (inkl. Rabenmount, schnelle Flugform)
7x Schurke
76 Mage
66 Pala
52 WL
66 Krieger

Server: Blackmoore Horde

Gildenbank mit 4 Fächern.

Keine Verwarnungen, sprich, der Account ist sauber.

Einfach Angebote machen.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Novo's Easy WoW Cataclysm Server for WoW Cataclysm 4.0.0 (11927) [ENGLISH]
11/10/2015 - WoW Private Server - 145 Replies
http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/4044/catahandle r.png Based on my Novo's Easy WoW Server, now I release the first WoW Server for Cataclysm. This is not just a Sandbox, it is based on Fabi's DiamondCore which is based on Mangos, a full functional WoW Server with a good Database. So this could be the FIRST real WORKING WoW Server for Cataclysm! What you can do: - You will need to install WotLK enUS to install WoW Cataclysm Alpha Patch 4.0.0 - You will need to use WotLK 3.3.3 Maps!...
Suche Mage 85 Horde / Cataclysm-Acc // Biete Geld
06/03/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, wie oben geschrieben suche ich einen Mage der Stufe 85 ,im Idealfall iLevel 360. Mein alter Account wurde leider gehackt und ist gesperrt und ich denke nicht, dass ich ihn wieder bekomme. War leider nicht mein eigener, deshalb habe ich nicht viel Chance ihn wiederzubekommen. Das ist der Grund, warum ich einen "cleanen, neuen" Account möchte, mit einem absolut seriösen Geschäftspartner, denn der vorige war es nicht. Bin kein Gimp oder so, spiel WoW seit Vanilla, hab einfach nur keine...
WOW Cataclysm Alliance And Horde Leveling Guide - Mt Hyjal (80-82) [BETA]
12/11/2010 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Cataclysm is going live this week!What is the most important thing for you ? Leveling! EstarGM Collected the guide of Cataclysm leveling, hope this guide was helpful to you for more guide ,visit EstarGM.com Introduction/Notes This guide will cover the Alliance And Horde quests in Mt Hyjal. I will cover 100% of the quests in the zone. Please note that this is based on a play through of the BETA version of the zone. Things can and probably will change. I will do my best to maintain the...
Cataclysm 80-85 Level Guide [HORDE]
12/03/2010 - World of Warcraft - 8 Replies
Hiho all, Gibts es zurzeit schon ein Level Guide für Cata von 80-85 (horde) ///////////////////////////////////////////////// //////////////////////// Is there any working Leveling Guide for Cataclysm from 80 to 85 available? (Horde)