Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] WoW golds All Realms ~ 100% legit - Instant payment

Discussion on [WTB] WoW golds All Realms ~ 100% legit - Instant payment within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] WoW golds All Realms ~ 100% legit - Instant payment

Hello,

We are buying wow gold on all us/eu realms.

Transaction will will be complete in game face to face (mostly),guild bank deposit/withdraw or auction house (limited to certain servers).
Payment will be made in minutes (3-10) under confirmation of gold received in game.
Currently ,you can choose to be paid through paypal ,liberty reserve and westernunion.

---- >>> Selling wow gold to us =
+ Better prices
+ bonus points ( can be exchanged for keys & game cards)
+ fast service !

Paypal is warning/banning users that abuse Mass payment option which can only used for such things as : Affiliate commissions,Customer rebates ,Pay-to-surf rewards ,Employee benefits etc ..
So from now on ,Mass payment is only limited to payment more than 200$, for payment under 200$ will be sent through the normal way by which you will be charged for 2.4% + $0.30 USD to 3.4% + $0.30 USD fee to receive. But still,we will share the 2% fee with you like the way it charges with mass payment.So you will receive 2% more as the fee when receiving payment from us.

If you want a price check or any other informations related ,please contact us under :

MSN: ( NEW )
(full)
(full)
AIM: sellgolds2us ( NEW )
gold4keyservice (full)
Yahoo: sellgolds2us ( NEW )
Gold4key (full)
Live support: Customer Support Messenger

You may also leave your feedback here or to my trade profile after transactions,
good or bad ,just make it true so we can be better , Thanks in advance.