Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FREE Giving Away My WoW Account

Discussion on FREE Giving Away My WoW Account within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FREE Giving Away My WoW Account

I must not post share case links.
Old 08/10/2011, 23:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

sharecash->****
Old 08/10/2011, 23:48   #3

If you don't want it then don't download it. I am giving it away free, I don't think sharecash is that bad.
Old 08/11/2011, 09:21   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

sharecash is bad.
Old 08/11/2011, 10:05   #5

If nobody wants a free account then fair enough, I was only trying to help. Coming on here and trolling about sharecash seems pretty pointless.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Giving an account for free...
08/15/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 44 Replies
Level 90 full str bower on server Mars. Reason I´m givin it away is that it is kind of badly farmed and I do not have the time to farm at that level. I have all information, id, pw, sa, email. Interested people leave messages :P BE FAST! And I WILL NOT PROVIDE THIS ACCOUNT TO SCAMMERS WHO ARE WELL KNOWN IN HERE OR IN GzP! ty
Giving an ACCLAIM account for free
07/09/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Well, I'm giving away an acclaim account. I've played 9dragons and 2moons. In 2moons there's an Incar magician LV 95, In 9dragons he's like level 5X. Here's de link to the txt file. You have to click download and fill an email and some info and send it, then click continue and the txt download begins. The account is real, I don't play anymore, fast or someone will change the password
Giving away free ecsro account
01/16/2009 - SRO Private Server - 23 Replies
hello i got 25 ecsro accounts and pm me if you want it!! before they end
I'm giving my lvl 80 Xbow Account away for free.
10/05/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 8 Replies
Hello everyone. I never thought that I would get scammed, but it happend to me yesterday. I dont have the time, will or bot to play up my naked char again. Nobody of my reallife friends plays silkroad - so I dont no what to do with it. The Scammer gave all my Silk away. There is only 4-week-goldtime and a pickup cat left. I'm looking for someone who really plays the char cause i wasted so many time for playing it. I got some gold to buy pots and a low level weapon. There are 400k on it left...