Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING [Molten-wow account]

Discussion on SELLING [Molten-wow account] within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELLING [Molten-wow account]

Hello. I'm selling my account on molten-wow.com realm Deathwing.
It includes LVL80 Human Warlock, (Destruction) 6.1k Full PvP gear , it has two sets of PvE gears, one has 1k haste and about 2.5k SP, other has about 3k SP and 30% crit chance and 600 haste
LVL80 Dranei Priest (Holy/Shadow), PvP 5.5kgs , PvE holy 5.2kgs.
LVL80 Human Paladin, (ret/holy) PvE gear only. Holy - 4.5k, Ret - 4k
LVL70 Troll Hunter
LVL55 Dranei Warrior

All lvl80+lvl55 warrior characters have their class quests completed.
Gold: on all alliance characters ~18k
106 Votepoints

If you're interested email me - or send PM

Tags
selling molten wow

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Molten-WoW Account (Premium)
06/16/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
:)
Selling Molten-WoW Account (Premium)
04/23/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Molten-WoW Account (Premium) Details: Level - 80 Class - Warrior VotePoints - 58 Molten Coins - 4 Gold - 900 Account Type - Premium
Molten account selling
01/22/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling undead Mage full pve 5550gs. Frostwolf realm. Skype: xpiman Write with offer to skype.
Selling Donor Molten-WoW Warrior
12/15/2010 - WoW Private Server - 1 Replies
Molten World of Warcraft Armory The link above will let you see his specs and gear. the asking price is 250$ however i am willing to negotiate just send me a message. The email address attached to the account will not be give to you however i will delete the account once the character is sold if there are any other comments or concerns just send me a private message.
Selling Molten-WoW Donor account Warrior
12/15/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Molten World of Warcraft Armory The asking price is 200$ however open for negotiation just send me a message and we can work something out i will not give the email address attached to the account instead i will delete the address once you purchase the character any further questions just send a message Molten-wow is the best pserver out there with 20000+ players and most stable as well you can check their page and calculate the prices for the equipment my character has it will go well...