Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eu 85 Warrior horde Belf

Discussion on Eu 85 Warrior horde Belf within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eu 85 Warrior horde Belf

Sellin my account / ich verkaufe mein account.

İn T.Nether dont have any gold got %280 mount mining/enginerin 525/525
have arena weapon

Also there 70 priest and 74 shaman in account ptiest got full brutal pvp set also ofsets
and shaman have brutal sets and %280 mount speed

not:inside priest have rocket mount from RAF

I will add armory later
price : 90 Euro
Scammers dont try to scam me,i am inside this job for 3-4 year.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S> Hardmode ICC warrior [Horde]
05/22/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Selling a level 80 orc warrior on the Dragonmaw realm. Realmfirst titles: Obsidian Slayer Conquerer of Naxxramas Celestial Defender Death's Demise Gear: BiS DPS fury gear from ToC25 hardmodes
[S] Horde Warrior Arthas 60-70
05/31/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
S] Glider für ... ca. 1 Monat oder ein geglideter Warri auf 60/70 Ich suche einen Glider für einen Monat Entweder einfach dieser 1 Monats key oder was weiß ich vllt. hat jemand GLider lifetime und kanns mir mal geben oder so ... Oder jemand glidet mir nen Warri auf 70 ... Is eig egal wie oder was hauptsache Warri auf 60-70, der muss nix besonderes haben (naja vllt ein eq das ihn weiter lvlbar macht, aber nichts besonderes) kein gold, keine ehre oder so Was kann ich bieten? Reichlich...
lvl 67 warrior horde nethersturm
01/20/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
ich verkauf hier meinen warrior,alle daten vorhanden usw usf equipp ist mittelmässig ich hätte gern 80€ dafür,original cdkey vorhanden,tbc leider nicht,geheimfrage und passwort natürlich auch 295442311
vk 60er warrior nethersturm horde 50€
01/18/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 8 Replies
ich verkafue oben geannten char 50€ per paypal,alle daten vorhanden,e-mail änderbar 295442311 paar nice epics,tbc enabled
Horde Warrior AV Exploit
11/29/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
In AV, as the Horde, you can charge up the hill that is just south of the Dun Baldur South bunker if the Gryphon Riders have been rescued. They are within range of charge and intercept and they still haven't nerfed the charge uphill bug. You use this tactic to take the South Baldur Bunker.