Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell World of tanks Account

Discussion on Sell World of tanks Account within the World of Tanks Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sell World of tanks Account

server: Eu

nick:bigfeature

Tanks: Maus,T30, İS-3,GW-TYPE E,JagdTiger,Ferdinand,T-43,Type-59 (Premium tank)

ich warte auf einen guten preis

Tell me a price is Offer.............
Old 12/08/2011, 20:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 435
50 euro?
Old 03/01/2013, 16:05   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
aargs und dazu gibst du auch noch den Nick an, damit der Account auch wirklich gesperrt wird ? das rockt :-)
Old 03/03/2013, 20:37   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 60
Mein EU-WoT Account:

[Updated][Verkaufe]EU-WoT Account

Screenshots:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
World of Tanks ACCOUNT ! BEST T 10 TANKS!!
07/23/2019 - World of Tanks Trading - 32 Replies
Hi . I would like to sell World of Tanks EU account. On account : IS-7 - ZSSR t10 tank Maus - German t10 tank T32- T8 USA tank Over 2.000.000 credits and some gold.
[Sell] World of Tanks EU account
02/12/2013 - World of Tanks Trading - 7 Replies
Hi, EPvP. I am basically restarting my old thread I've closed myself (due to lack of buyers + I was out of country I live in for some time). Account's data remained mostly the same. See changes in description. Tank list (Only those that are in hangar, not those that are researched) Heavy/Superheavy tanks PzKpfw VIII Maus
{sell} WoT (world of tanks) acc
02/12/2013 - Steam Trading - 7 Replies
i sell it WITH the e`mail. the accound has : T30 (top tier american tank -with biggest tank gun in game-) a tier 7 medium full equip T43 tank. a researched kv3 tank , but not bought, a lowe premium tank witch is 49 euros to buy and a full researched tier 5 arty m41 american with full modules researched and 20k exp. i sell the account for 40 euros. on paypal i preffer. remember , i sell it WITH the e-mail.
[VERKAUFE][SELL]World of Tanks ACC
08/31/2011 - World of Tanks Trading - 1 Replies
WTS World of Tanks ACC Biete ihn hier nur an weil ich aus persönlichen Gründen nicht mehr vor habe das Game zu spielen. Deutschland erforscht: - Artillerie Tier IV (bis einschließlich Grille) - Mittlere Panzer (alle 3) Tier VI (bis einschließlich VK3601 (H), VK3001 (H), VK3001 (P) => fehlen nur 12.000 XP auf dem VK3601 (H) bis zum (schweren) Tier VII Tiger Panzer! - Panzerjäger Tier V (bis einschließlich Stug III)
[Sell] 2 World of Tanks accounts [EU]
08/31/2011 - World of Tanks Trading - 3 Replies
Greetings, EPvP. I am selling 2 different WoT accounts. Note that I am looking only for serious buyers, who has money and ready to buy it without too long talks as it usually happens. _________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ SOLD 1st one. Not very worked out, but quiet clean one for reasonable price. Free experience: 44 876 Money: 3 045 661 Tank list