Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Wolfteam
You last visited: Today at 04:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

JunK Out of map + Roof

Discussion on JunK Out of map + Roof within the Wolfteam forum part of the Shooter category.

Old 08/07/2010, 18:40   #31

elite*gold: 0
Bei mir funzt der glitch und ich werd auch nich gekickt ich steck schön drin und kann durch ballern blos wen ich dan noch ein stück weiter rein versuch detectets mich und ich bekomm kick xD / MFG Hassler999
Old 08/07/2010, 18:56   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassler999 View Post
Bei mir funzt der glitch und ich werd auch nich gekickt ich steck schön drin und kann durch ballern blos wen ich dan noch ein stück weiter rein versuch detectets mich und ich bekomm kick xD / MFG Hassler999
Dann wäre das der beste Sniper Stand . Siehst du auch sehr viel?, kannst du nach vorn und nach hinten gehen?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Junk roof
08/03/2010 - Wolfteam - 10 Replies
Hi also ich würde den junk roof gegen ap items oder 30 d waffe beibringen wer lust hatt in aeria : pr0fie ist eine null ^^
warehouse roof glitch..
12/03/2008 - Soldier Front - 28 Replies
i saw someone doing it the other day... he was on the roof at warehouse A... and im just wondering.. does anyone know how to do it..
How to get on IF AH roof
12/21/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Hi there, found this on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4NJjhjsBEM...rela ted&search= I tested it, its rly easy. RaveN
Gadetzan Inn Roof
07/15/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
i have tried and tried to get onto the roof, even seeing people do it all the time. i realized its almost impossible to do it with your epic mount. 1) unmounted, jump onto one of the barrels to the left of the inn 2) REGULAR mount up on the barrel, and jump onto the cloth drape thingy 3) there is 2 cloth drape thingys- go to the middle of them both, to the highest part (the wooden bar in the middle sticking up) 4) run and jump to the part where that large wooden spike meets the building....
Goldshire Roof Fun
05/07/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
I guess it's useless but a guy begged me to post it: Just a fun little 'exploit' where you can get onto the roof of Goldshire (The Inn.).. It's pretty easy to do, But you might need several trys. I made a video of it on my alt, you can view it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h456kJvnpg