Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Some stupid question

Discussion on Some stupid question within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Some stupid question

Hey, i want to ask is wildstar betakey worth something?
Old 05/07/2014, 22:46   #2

Nope. Nothing. Nada. 08.05 will be Open Beta. Everyone can get a betakey for free now
Old 05/08/2014, 10:36   #3

okay, thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
stupid question, sorry
01/08/2013 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
pbdo bot still offine? sorry for the spam but i look i at the forum and says its off:confused:
Script, Stupid question and Second Stupid Question
02/20/2010 - Mabinogi - 10 Replies
Script: Since the search function fails (or maybe i do but ive tried several searches) im looking for a cor exploration script, any chance of getting one on here or a link to somewhere that i can find one? Stupid question: Ive seen people using a glitch to get into the rafting river, how is this actually done? Second stupid question (live with it): Since ive been playing longer than playing dead and stone throw have been out and theres the issue of the bug which means i cant get it (as...
*stupid question* Were are the sos?
08/17/2009 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies
well my stupid cousin downloaded Tawian sro seeking thos sos weapons or w/e but he don't kno were they at so can u help him idk either lmfao :D
stupid question
06/27/2009 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
hey guys, there is 1 thing i want to ask you. I was lvling at black tigers in china when i saw like 20 bowers bots with name like these - fhgasdas gdfgsasd . im curious are they farming something or what ? :) pls tell me
question,stupid one
05/13/2009 - Grand Chase - 13 Replies
i searched on google for private server on grandchase and saw fake websites,i saw some signature that said GC private server user,Is it really true that there's a grandchase private server,maybe could you name one?,on search i tried granchase private server,but its not working for me