Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Web Host / Server Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WINDOWS VPS 4GB RAM, MONTHLY PLAN ONLY

Discussion on WINDOWS VPS 4GB RAM, MONTHLY PLAN ONLY within the Web Host / Server Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb WINDOWS VPS 4GB RAM, MONTHLY PLAN ONLY

Hi guys, I'm selling some VPS, these are the specs:

✪ VPS: Dual core CPU, 4GB Ram, 2 Mbps Network Speed, 60 GB HDD
* Validity: 30 days
* Warranty: 30 days
* Unlimited traffic

Buying one VPS you will get the data to access the VPS via RDP (Remote Desktop Connection):
* IP
* Username
* Password

PRICES
» 10€ for 1 VPS
» 15€ for 2 VPS

(for bulk orders, contact me in PM and we'll discuss the price)

GENERAL
I accept BTC / PayPal, we'll start a TBN trade right before you send the payment.
Every VPS is valid for 30 days, it will be automatically destroyed after the 30 days period is ended.
It's impossible to renew the VPS.
VPS details are given out after 24 hour max.
The only OS available is W. Server 2012 R2.
You can change the password of the VPS as you like.
You can run bots (if doens't break the ToS), but Bluestacks and similar programs don't work.

TOS
Any illegal activity on the VPS is strictly forbidden (DDOS, hacking, mining, etc...)
VPN softwares don't work on any VPS.
Full 30 days warranty: If the VPS stop working, we will replace it with a new one within 48 hours max. If we failed to replace it, you will get a full refund.
If the VPS is stopped due to illegal activity, you will not get any replacement.

Tags
server, vps, windows, windows vps