Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Web Host / Server Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VPS or Dedicated server request

Discussion on VPS or Dedicated server request within the Web Host / Server Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post VPS or Dedicated server request

I don't know in which forum this may fit, so I post it here (can any mod move it where it is appropiate please)

I would use this VPS (or would really appreciate if I could get a Dedicated Server) to start a minecraft server on it, do hosting on it and also use it for development/testing. I would love to have a big amount of space/randwidth as I will use those more.

I offer in exchange advertising, reviews, and also can post in your forum or work in your support team in excahge for it. I'd appreciate if you give this VPS/dedicated without asking for much back, as I have to study also and also have another obligations. But all in all, I have both Skype and would also give you my e-mail if you need something being done quick.

If you need more info, ask. Shall you feel the need to, PM. I would post an email if it's needed, but I don't think it's needed now.

Skype is luis12345620 , but when you add me tell me you are from here, so that I know it's you.