Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > Web Development
You last visited: Today at 08:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends project team

Discussion on League of Legends project team within the Web Development forum part of the Coders Den category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League of Legends project team

Hey everyone. I'm gary44 and i made account here few days ago to find someone to team up with.

Few words about it :
I've been playing League of Legends for ~4 years and since 2-3 years i've been quite active in a boosting community ( basically i was getting paid for getting someone else to desired ranking ). First i started doing it on my own and private customers but after some time i got hired by big website and got paid really well there. In the end i was boosting on few bigger websites on and off with good result. Now the time has come for me to make a website like that since i've been planing to do that for some time already.

What we ( me and team of boosters ) are looking for :
-Webdeveloper and Webdesigner ( everything will be completed through website so we need it as good as possible , for interested people I'll provide screenshots and links of how website of our potential competition looks ) .
-SEO manager .

What we can offer :
-Team of one of the best players in each region ( we have Master and Challenger players ).
-Dedication , patience and commitment ( I can commit 12-16 hours daily to advertise , and answer every question to our custommers ).
-Knowledge of this market and experience.
-Clear vision of how such website has to look like and how does it have to function.
-Knowledge of how competetive websites promote themselves and how they started.
-Few customers at the start to provide good feedback.
-Constant information about competetive websites inside and out ( most of our boosters are still boosting on competetive websites ).

We're open to discuss details about partnership .

Contact skype : chineseshark94.

Cheers .
Old 01/24/2015, 20:16   #2

elite*gold: 724
Received Thanks: 3,319

#closed
Closed Thread