Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > Web Development
You last visited: Today at 21:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Delete code does not display folder contents as active links

Discussion on Delete code does not display folder contents as active links within the Web Development forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Delete code does not display folder contents as active links

Here are two simple files that should work easily; however, the first, the folder code, does not display the folder contents, and the active links to them that would be needed to delete the files by linking them to delete.php file.

Code for folder containing files that might be deleted
Code:
$file = urlencode($dirArray[$index]);
print("<td><a href=\"delete.php?file=$file\">Delete $dirArray[$index]</a></td>");
$file variable should be defined to show contents of folder, so I tried using scandirectory.
Code:
<?php
$dir    = '/';
$file  = scandir($dir);
print_r($file);
$file = urlencode($dirArray[$index]);
print("<td><a href=\"delete.php?file=$file\">Delete $dirArray[$index]</a></td>");
nothing broken, but it dislayed this array instead of the folder contents: Array ( [0] => . [1] => .. [2] => bin [3] => boot [4] => dev [5] => etc [6] => hermes [7] => home [8] => lib [9] => lib32 [10] => lib64 [11] => opt [12] => proc [13] => run [14] => sbin [15] => selinux [16] => sys [17] => tmp [18] => usr [19] => var )

The delete file could be in a number of formats; I;m using this: