Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > Web Development
You last visited: Today at 13:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[|PHP|] A good way to start learning it?

Discussion on [|PHP|] A good way to start learning it? within the Web Development forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,407
[|PHP|] A good way to start learning it?

Hey Hey...how tutle say...i want to start learning PHP. Is there any good way to start? A good tut/guide/tool...what should i need to learn php? Etc
Thanks and im waiting ur replys
Hybrid~
Old 04/29/2012, 21:26   #2

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 2,760
Youtube Tutorials
Books
eBooks
Old 04/30/2012, 02:21   #3

elite*gold: 1329
Don't use Youtube - you never know who made the video!

try these instead:

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2012, 08:17   #4

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,407
thanks minecrawler .. you helped me :P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
where to start learning Conquer Programming
06/15/2011 - CO2 Programming - 4 Replies
hi guys i might not be active user - but since summer came and i am pretty much bored i thought for a minute why not learn programming hacks in conquer. So a background about what i can do in code --> i am pretty good basically in .NET and I am C# programmer and i can use ASP.NET using C# beside I am good in SQL Server still not good in ADO -- still learning -- so I learned mostly all of these programs in college my problem is the following I learned for business matters not for gaming...
[Release] Private Servers Sites (Good Feautures) + [Learning] Basics(Beginners)[LONG]
08/09/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 8 Replies
I am releasing that because i saw many ppl don't know anything about html/php and need pages for them servers .. so i decided to release that and they can learn and build their pages easy ... maybe will be big release but ok. This page is bad and poorly made i know because i am working on mine now (Good one) so you must Google for some tips and make it good, Also search in google for CSS tut .. etc and you will find good things. Site Feautures - Link back - Register Page - Patches Page...
gonna start learning how to code, help?
07/25/2009 - CO2 Programming - 12 Replies
i wanna stop being a leecher, any idea where i can start? was wanting to figure out how to decrypt server.dat files but cant seem to figure it out :(
Stop Leeching, Start Learning
02/16/2008 - Metin2 - 6 Replies
Just wondering, maybe we should start a learning/teaching thread for people to post tutorials or request explanations on how things work etc. I, for one, would be very interested on how Gex001 makes his teleporters, hack packs, and so on..