Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 17:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[How to] ADD Library to C++ 2010

Discussion on [How to] ADD Library to C++ 2010 within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [How to] ADD Library to C++ 2010

I am Sorry for Spam ...
__

QUESTION: How to ADD Library(Direction) Direct Summer 2004 to Visual C++ 2010 ?

Please
Old 11/20/2010, 23:37   #2

Hatte da auch Probleme beim Linken.
Da ich aber keine Lust hatte groß nachzugucken bleib ich lieber bei 2008 <3

Guck einfach mal heir rein :

Da ist so ziemlich alles neue an 2010 drin.
Old 11/20/2010, 23:38   #3

Received Thanks: 1,179
Was hat das mit Warrock zutuhen?

Mfg No0ne
Old 11/20/2010, 23:43   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by No0ne View Post
Was hat das mit Warrock zutuhen?

Mfg No0ne

coden ... ohne SDK Summer 2004 oder was fürn altes Dx-Developer kit der nimmt , kann man nicht D3D schreiben. Also wenn man die Library file nicht in C++ gelinkt hat.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[C#] Socket Library
03/28/2010 - Coding Releases - 2 Replies
Release Notes: This SocketLibrary (.dll) can be used for any purposes. From something big like a complete MMORPG, to something as small as a chat. I do not really care a bout you giving me credits for this release, but it would be nice if you did. You do not have to believe I made this, if you can prove I didn't create this, please show me. As far as I know, I did create this, didn't take me more than 10 minutes. Version(s): 0.1 - The first release, not many extras yet, just a basic,...
Phyton Library fehlt
11/17/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hm habe eine frage beim starten vom hamachi Server sagt er mit eine Fehlermeldung " Phyton Library fehlt " ? Was hat das zu bedeuten und wo bekomm ich das her?
uninstall agbpt and library
10/16/2008 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
sorry...i have very bad english... i wold like to uninstall agbot and library.exe and dot_ocx_files is possible ?? and how i can do it ? thk
Library Files ?
08/06/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hi, I bought me a new pc and I want to install agbot but the link to the library files on rev6 is dead ? Does anybody have a other link ? I couldn't find it :( thx
.NET 2.0/c# - CO2 Proxy Library
08/12/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 29 Replies
Hi, As I spent a good days work writing this, and I got a lot of help from reading through posts from this forum to get it going I feel I should contribute something back! Maybe some of you could help me expand this code by sharing some your knowledge of the structure of the packets. I will cover the following in this post: 1) What this code does, and how to use it 2) What I know about different packets types (and what I'm assuming, I may be wrong!) 3) What I want to know! If anyone...