Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 17:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

searching database working with toxiic core

Discussion on searching database working with toxiic core within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
searching database working with toxiic core

Hello, I'm searching a database working with toxiic core.
It's not that i'm opening any private server or so, i just want to practise my designing skills and i'll have to be ingame for that

the DB's added to the toxiic core file give an error so ... if anyone has something hanging around on their pc i would like to have it;D

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ToXiiC Core C#
10/21/2016 - WarRock - 82 Replies
Hey all, i'm giving out my server files due to a leak (I don't know, I can assume the only guy had my files just shared to his friend?), and I don't want that some kiddy guy has my files and can also use them / sell them, so I'm forced to share them with everyone. Consider it as a beforehand christmas present You can download it here: https://goo.gl/ym5PhY
Database - Segmentation fault (core dumped)
08/14/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hallo liebe Community, ich wollte heute neue Files aufsetzen und habe mir einen DB-Core compiled. Das Problem jetzt aber ist, dass ich den Core nicht starten kann: Real Server Log OffAsyncSQL: connected to localhost (reconnect 1) Success PLAYER AsyncSQL: connected to localhost (reconnect 1) Success ACCOUNT AsyncSQL: connected to localhost (reconnect 1)
Searching database!!!
01/30/2013 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey, i am searching Vsro database with latest avatars and pets ! :) if you have clue of download links or something help me! :)
Trinity Core 3.3.5 install database problem
03/27/2011 - WoW Private Server - 9 Replies
Hallo Leute ! Ich habe nach dem Tutorial auf www.trinitycore.org eine Trinity Core gemacht, doch fehlt mir hier die Database, also dieses MySQL ... brauche da dringends Hilfe komme einfach nicht weiter, denn ich habe davor eine andere Version versucht und naja jetzt ist so ein Database vorhanden. Meine Fragen sind nun, -wie kann ich diese löschen -wie kann ich eine komplettneue erstellen? Gibs bessere TuTs ? How-to:Win - TrinityCore Wiki Hoffe auf Hilfe
Metin2 Core (I've got the database)
06/24/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hi all, Sorry for my bad english but Im italian. So: I've got the database of metin2. If you want I post some screen.. Now I need your help for the find the core server: Without this I cant start the server, so.. Can you help me?