Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 12:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crash when i login to server

Discussion on Crash when i login to server within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Crash when i login to server

Hi!
I use montana files, loginserver and gameserver work perfectly, no error. But when i login to server (after login) i crash! Why??
Old 03/16/2014, 22:21   #2

you have all ports open ?
Old 03/16/2014, 23:00   #3

Received Thanks: 4,404
Because its not C&P ready.

Truhe Stohry.

Goohd Inglish yeah.

B2T

Can you give us some more informations??
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2014, 13:39   #4

Because the ip is hard coded in in the files.. You'll have to change it manually.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[mBOT] Crash when try login each time server full.
11/04/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
guys i need help , why each time i try to log in when server is full i got crash? it didnt happen to me when the server was populeted , or it not happens when i succes login on first try. there any solution? i use mbot V1.1C(vSro110) on Lynx server. i maybe need to press on something on bot options? i am using the latest version... neccessary to say that when i succesfuly in my char the bot works perfect.
your Login server crash
03/27/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
okay i was just wondering, how do you know when your login server crash lets say you cannot connect to server .29 how would you know??
login/auth server crash
03/10/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 11 Replies
Hi, Hab ein Problem unzwar: Mein Root Sponsor hat einen login/auth server crash alle 5 Stunden. Und er fragt wie er das beheben kann? Bitte hier Posten oder wer das wirklick kann: MSN: [email protected]
need help login server crash
03/08/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
hi i dont speak german very well so i prefer write it in english if it's ok i dont know why but the login server(auth) crash every few hours and i cant seems to find a fix for it can anyone help me please? thanks to the helpers!
LOGIN Server crash,!!!ROOT
12/30/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies
hi my server is on root and for some reason after 2-3 hours the login server crash and i get "fail to connect" error when im trying to enter. the server doesnt crash only the login. someone said here before it maybe coz YMIR blocked my root ip every 3 hours so this why. is there any fix for it?