Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 16:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How do I define cLocal, cServer and cBase?

Discussion on How do I define cLocal, cServer and cBase? within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How do I define cLocal, cServer and cBase?

Hello forums,

I've came back to warrock coding and I see alot has been changed.

I want to know how I define cLocal, cServer and cBase.

In the past I defined cLocal as ServerPointer and cBase as PlayerPointer which worked fine, but now it doesn't.

(Yes, I do have the updated structs)

Can anybody help me? I really want to get this hack finished so I can release it.

P.S: Feel free to answer in German, I can read but not write it.
If this is not in the right section to ask, feel free to tell.

Spike2147

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Game server error (local overlap jop exception!! :cserver process overlap) how to fix
06/28/2013 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
http://www10.0zz0.com/2012/03/20/06/975350145.png (local overlap jop exception!! :cserver process overlap) how to fix
RunDLL Cbase Logger V1
04/12/2012 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 9 Replies
Start the Exe as Admin. Start WarRock. Go after the Hackshield Logo in the Desktop. Open the Adress.txt Log by CBase Logger. Have fun and enjoy it. //::=====RunDLL & CyBerTürk™ Cbase Logger=====::// //::==========================================::/ / //::==========================================::/ /
define items
03/04/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 5 Replies
Hallo epvp ne frage was ist bei define item für Soul + 20 und 125er sets?
CyberRazzer CBase Logger v1.0 [ 24.10.2011 ] ~ Log CBase now !!!!!!!!!!!!
12/05/2011 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 21 Replies
CyberRazzer V.I.P CBase Logger Version: 1.0 Public http://s14.directupload.net/images/111024/flemy6r e.png Download: Click here for download Virustotal: Click here for virustotal Logger Credits:
Looking for some help on define eud star
09/21/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies
hey all..can some one show where did i can define my eudemon star in cq_eudemon_rbn_rqr ? example for reborn rate.. on my server eudemon below 100* eudemon will require 30* per compose(this is normal on cq_eudemon_rbn_rqr sacrifice_starlev) so what im not understand here.. where the point for 100*? coz i make the new line on it that will require 40* eudemon for compose..but my 100* eudemon change the require star to 40* and not 30* anymore..where should i define this? its really make...