Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 23:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Me and my friend need some help making a trailer (GOOD English is a MUST)

Discussion on Me and my friend need some help making a trailer (GOOD English is a MUST) within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 8
Me and my friend need some help making a trailer (GOOD English is a MUST)

Ok. So here it is. Me and my friend wanna make a WarRock Trailer. Even if you do not play WarRock we're just doing a trailer so there won't be much experience needed, just the basic controls of Multiplayer Online PC Games (ASWD to move, etc.). Me and my friend are trying to set up a Ventrilo Server. I have ordered a 10 slot server so everyone who helps out can talk with us in the game so it's easier. You must speak GOOD ENGLISH. I will be getting the Ventrilo server soon. PM me and ask for the info. This is ONLY FOR SERIOUS PEOPLE, no ****** around. Everyone who is interested PM me.

If you do not know what Ventrilo is go here: and download the client corresponding to your computer OS and Bit.

If you cannot understand any of what I just said this is not the thing for you!
Old 06/08/2011, 15:23   #2

elite*gold: 9
ok, I would fit in this.
but im not quiet sure what this mtfkin Ventrilo is, and i wont donwload something i dont know of.

SO give me more information dude.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2011, 15:29   #3

elite*gold: 0
Isn't some kind of messaging thing ?
Old 06/08/2011, 16:01   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Rage™ View Post
ok, I would fit in this.
but im not quiet sure what this mtfkin Ventrilo is, and i wont donwload something i dont know of.

SO give me more information dude.
German | English

If you don't know how to use google or wikipedia, you should really don't try to help them..
Old 06/08/2011, 16:43   #5

Thats what I said