Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > WarRock Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT lvl 34 warrock account for 108+ summoner

Discussion on WTT lvl 34 warrock account for 108+ summoner within the WarRock Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT lvl 34 warrock account for 108+ summoner

I would like the summoner on Trieste and it can be stripped with no armor. I am looking for the summoner with a good build on the Trieste server, you will need to provide screen shots and meet me in game.

For more details/screen shots of the warrock account please PM me or add me on msn:
Old 04/24/2012, 15:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
pushbot by klatscher#

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 158 summoner account with +9 set in siz server
05/31/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 5 Replies
158 lvl summoner account (%65) +9 DN glove +9 DN armor +9 DN pants +9 DN 130 staf +8 Boots +7 helmet my account have 1995 coins, 4 pocket, Zevach's Ring,Gibor's Necklace,Dark Eye, Orb of Engulfing Flames, 3 Kalina,Howllight Ring,Aure,Baz's Indigo Ring and more rez ring
WTT 119 summoner for Silkroad Account. Or something else..
04/05/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
Hello So im selling my level 118 Summoner on the Siz server. Acclaim cliented. His gear and weapon's are nothing special. Just +0 115 Tb and +0 mix of Rhapsody and adoi The good thing about this account is his Level. No warning on the account, never banned and never hacked. Awesome name to. (will see it during the trade.)
WTB 105+ Summoner on Siz (GH account)
03/24/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 5 Replies
As the topic saying I'm looking for an 105+ summoner with/without items on Siz server but it must be created on GameHi site. He must have costume and pet too. I'm paying with dils or argates in Siz only.