Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > WarRock Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Korean Warrock Accounts.

Discussion on Selling Korean Warrock Accounts. within the WarRock Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Korean Warrock Accounts.

Hello People im selling Korean Warrock Accounts Since I have many price is 400g1 We will use a middleman Provided by elitepvpers.

Pm me or post here.

Regards
Old 05/26/2011, 02:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 53
When you need mm i make mm for you <3
Old 05/26/2011, 21:10   #3

elite*gold: 0
Well I will need it when they buy me one acc xD.

Also accounts are unused so you can choose nickname and you start with 130k dinars 30 day famas 30 days detcam 5 days 5slot.

More info: 1- If you dont log in in your acc for 1 month you get 30 days mp7 and 30 days 5slot if you dont log in for 2 months they give you tmp9 and 30 days slot and so on

2- Practically all guns are f2p

3- system peer2server and hackfree

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling WRK account!!! (Korean Warrock)
07/24/2011 - WarRock Trading - 7 Replies
I selling my lvl 1 WRK (Korean WarRock) account. I want a warrock account with retail for it. The account got Mp7, k1, dual scorps and much more. And with 150k dinars. Or for 20€ PSC.
korean warrock accounts!!!!!
11/27/2010 - WarRock Guides, Tutorials & Modifications - 2 Replies
hi guys i sell korean warrock accounts(inclusive download) for a promocode if you want one PM ME!!!! greetz 77rock77;)
Selling Korean Warrock accounts!!
11/21/2010 - WarRock Trading - 2 Replies
To get more informations just pm me Um mehr Informationen einfach pm mich :rolleyes:
Korean Warrock accounts
09/20/2010 - Foreign Games - 0 Replies
i was waching around the forum and i see alot of users having problems with the creation of the accounts and i have the same problem creating me account, today i find this video YouTube - Dealers: Korean WarRock Accounts and Nexon Cash HD i bought 1 account and its working, they give you the KSSN password and all the info + 5000 cash, the link to the website is the info of the video i hope this info help you PS: Here is the video about how activate the Nexon Cash Code YouTube -...