Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock > WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Public]Base + Source +Addys [Hot]

Discussion on [Public]Base + Source +Addys [Hot] within the WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the WarRock category.

Old 12/04/2011, 16:54   #16

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 2,320
Abgekauft?

Genial, selbst bei Pastebin findet man bessere Bases & da kauft er sowas auch noch
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2011, 17:35   #17

elite*gold: 0
Gute Arbeit Flachzange

Similar Threads Similar Threads
What source should I use as a base?
08/04/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
As the title says, is this a good base to start with? http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-guid es-releases/1056792-conquerserver_v2-5370-updated. html I mean, It can handle players, don't have lag, don't crashes, so is a good base to start working on it? if its not good then recommend me one...is Hellmouth good? ty.
[C++] WarRock Menu Base - Source Code
12/28/2010 - elite*gold Trading - 3 Replies
WarRock Base - Source Code Coded with: Visual C++ 2008 You need: Visual C++ 2008 DirectX 9.0 SDK Update - (Summer 2004) C&P Skills
Should I release a 5180 source base(Custom)?
10/30/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 20 Replies
Well? I made this totally bymyself and is far from finished. I shall only be adding login and I doubt I'll add NPC's, Portals, Maps, Jumping etc... This will just be a MySQL non biniary 5180 source. This will only contain a modified version of Impulses socket system and MySQL wrapper. Why? Because why not use the resources that are already there. I am unsure of the packet structure as for now.
[Question]What's the best base source to start work with?
10/04/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 17 Replies
Hello, recently I quitted TQBin servers (they became so lame) and I started thinking about learning VC# and start creating my own custom source (so I can mess with it however I want). The question is, as title says, which it's the best source (base type) to start working with? Actually I got Impulse's source. I readed your opinions and I saw alot of people appreciate his work and that source. The problem is the next: Nobody works on that type of source except him (Impulse) so I cannot get any...