Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best performance WR

Discussion on Best performance WR within the WarRock Guides, Tutorials & Modifications forum part of the WarRock category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best performance WR

Hi!
I would like to know if there are any ways or programs to improve the performance of your computer and the Internet.
Old 03/25/2017, 17:12   #2

Sorry, software will not improve your computer speed. It's all hardware. Buy a better computer and a better internet connection.
Old 03/26/2017, 00:38   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleutel View Post
Sorry, software will not improve your computer speed. It's all hardware. Buy a better computer and a better internet connection.
agree
Old 04/11/2017, 20:58   #4

elite*gold: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleutel View Post
Most of that is true, but(!) don't forget to download TuneUp Utilities, PC Health Doctor and all the stuff that says it speeds up your PC.( OBVIOUSLY JOKING )

No but really, it is fully true(what sleutel said) and what i realized is that it mainly depends on your internet connection.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Better performance on low-end PC?
10/07/2015 - Guild Wars 2 - 1 Replies
Is there any way I can get better performance on GW2? My computer is in the shop and I'm current using my old low-end PC and with everything set on the lowest possible and even the resolution, it's still a bit slow with the frames. Is there any way to get the most out of the game. I don't care about the quality. I just need a performance boost.
Mw3 wie ist die Performance ?
11/18/2011 - Call of Duty - 20 Replies
Hallo, da ich mir vorhabe MW3 trotzdem zu holen wegen dem Singelplayer und diesen Coop dingens wollte ich fragen : Wieviel FPS ihr so habt :) Also ob black ops besser läuft undso! Und ob ihr nen schlechten mittelmäßigen PC habt ? Also lg.
Best performance of rf
04/16/2010 - RF Online - 1 Replies
Can anyone give me some decent pc specs for smooth gameplay for rf?
[Performance-Camtasia Studio]Wie verbessere ich die Performance?
11/13/2009 - Video Art - 4 Replies
Hallo liebe Community und Mitglieder. Wenn ich mit dem Aufnahmeprogramm „Camtasia Studio" ein Fenster aufnehme, z.B. das Client Fenster von Metin2, verschlechtert sich die Performance beim späteren angucken des Resultates. D.h. es bleibt bei mehreren Hängern und es ist kein flüssiger Film. Was habe ich versucht? #Die Frames pro Sekunde zu erhöhen(bis 200 Frames pro Sekunde, aber dann gibt es auch schon bei der Aufnahme Hänger, bzw. beim produzieren) #Das Video in der Bearbeitung zu...
Performance
10/23/2007 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
Sers leutz, dezente Frage: wie mehr FPS / Performance in WoW?! Habe meist nur ~20FPS was ziemlich absuckt.. Zum PC: AMD Athlon 64 3200+ 1024 DDR1 (:-/) Ram Geforce FX 5900ZT