Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Vindictus
You last visited: Today at 16:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS> (WEST) VINDICTUS GOLD

Discussion on WTS> (WEST) VINDICTUS GOLD within the Vindictus forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS> (WEST) VINDICTUS GOLD

i'm willing to sell my gold cheaper than gold bot company

here price from okaygood

i will start off with low price

Vindictus - West Server - 200 K Gold +20k bonus = 5.50$

Vindictus - West Server - 300 K Gold +30k bonus = 7.50$

Vindictus - West Server - 500 K Gold +50k bonus = 9.50$

btw first 10 person buy gold off from me
will get a special price

Vindictus West Server 100k +10k bonus = 1.50$

Vindictus West Server 200k +20k bonus = 3$

Method: PayPal

i WILL NOT SELL GOLD OVER 1000 K Gold to prevent from big lost. When i fully trust you than i don mind doing big business but for now it will stay low

if you find any site that is cheaper than mine gold than proof it and i will reduce 5% less than the original price of his/her site.

how many gold i have? here is the proof.

Uploaded with

if 1picture is not enough. pm me for more picture of gold. i'll send as many as you want untill you satisfy.

If your interested please pm me on aim Vietzpridez Vp, you can reply here or send me private msg if you wanted too

Remenber when you buy gold off from me. please post positive a comment on here so people can believe/trust a owner thread. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Thank you for your time to stop by. Have a nice day.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
The-West
07/02/2015 - Browsergames - 3 Replies
Gibts irgendwas bot-mäßiges für The-West?
WTS vindictus keys for gold on gaia
10/03/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
1 key= 20m 2 keys=35m 3 keys=50m 4 keys=60m
WTS Lead and gold- gangs of the wild west serial number
07/23/2010 - Trading - 1 Replies
So Im selling ONE serial number for the game Lead and gold - gangs of the wild west. Im willing to trade for other steam game serial number, or just leave me a trade offer, also taking money.
DM west solo farming(1000 Gold/Day)
04/22/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 12 Replies
The target is dm west and basically every mob in the first room. You have to be a ranged class with a healthy mana pool. I do it on my warlock and it works great with dots. Couple of my buddies(priest, mage) also do it fairly easily. The spot you are going to be farming at is the ramp leading down to tendris warpwood(the big tree guy). There is a ledge on each side of this ramp. The mobs you want to target are the groups of trees and the round blue caster things. You can do the larger...
DM West
10/23/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
Man kanns nicht exploit nennen aber meiner Meinung nach ist es sehr nützlich. Wenn man bei DM West den Warpwood besiegt hat, geht man ne Etage höher wo lauter Geister sind und dann geht man ins Gebäude rein, dort ist noch eine Treppe welche man benutzt und wenn man pben raus kommt muss man zu den Mana Elementals, der normale Weg wäre ganz links am Stiegenrand zu gehen, dort ist aber immer ein unsichtbarer Geist, ein Fliegendes Ding und ein N811 der verdammt viel DMG macht. Nun das lustige...