Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Vindictus
You last visited: Today at 18:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SuperVindictus(privateServer with Hamachi)

Discussion on SuperVindictus(privateServer with Hamachi) within the Vindictus forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/20/2016, 19:08   #31

elite*gold: 0
Yes, creating accounts are one time input and automatically inserted to servers.
Old 09/20/2016, 19:09   #32

ba, it says i'm attempting to access their server from outside their country. Asking me if i want to migrate to nexon global.
Old 09/20/2016, 19:16   #33

hi i'm nameless,

sry i'm stale 2 ip in SuperVindictus2 i'm join in SuperVindictus3.

you can kick me in SuperVindictus2 to anypeople join SuperVindictus2.

Sorry bro.
Old 09/20/2016, 19:19   #34

Ok, apparantly launching the 'Start US.bat' was giving me the 'outside country' nonsense. So i launched the 'Start EU.bat', and it went through, long enough to tell me that it was finished updating module or something and told me to close all browsers. I did that, and now the EU bat is giving me the 'outside country' nonsense as well.

So i'm basically stuck behind the 'outside country' problem now. Starting from both bats will just do the same thing. It'll open up the nexon launcher and when i sign in, it'll tell me i'm attempting to access from outside the country and shut down.
Old 09/20/2016, 19:21   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanolulu View Post
hi i'm nameless,

sry i'm stale 2 ip in SuperVindictus2 i'm join in SuperVindictus3.

you can kick me in SuperVindictus2 to anypeople join SuperVindictus2.

Sorry bro.
Oh OK thanks for telling me, and its ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bojingo View Post
Ok, apparantly launching the 'Start US.bat' was giving me the 'outside country' nonsense. So i launched the 'Start EU.bat', and it went through, long enough to tell me that it was finished updating module or something and told me to close all browsers. I did that, and now the EU bat is giving me the 'outside country' nonsense as well.
Hmm that's odd, I think other players have successfully connect to my servers all from other country beside US haha.
I meant Hamachi can't have IPs blocked.

Did you saw SuperVindictus on your server's list?

How did nexon launched if your are using OneDrive client? It had the Vindictus.exe replaced to work with any private servers. Make your Vindictus.exe isn't from original that will launches nexon manage and ask for updates.
Old 09/20/2016, 19:33   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbao View Post
Oh OK thanks for telling me, and its ok.

Hmm that's odd, I think other players have successfully connect to my servers all from other country beside US haha.
I meant Hamachi can't have IPs blocked.

Did you saw SuperVindictus on your server's list?
I didnt get any server list. I'm still stuck on Nexon European Launcher. I cant get any further then that.

Well, i dont know if this makes any difference, but when i tried using the Start US.bat, it gave me the error about accessing from outside the country, so i clicked on the migration option on the nexon launcher, and upgraded my account to global. So i dont know if that messed it up or not. Should i just create another account?

I dont know why Nexon launched. I made a fresh install in a separate directory from nothing but files downloaded from your post. (the onedrive file and the SQL file)
Old 09/20/2016, 19:38   #37

Can you install Teamviewer 11? If not work you might need proxy.
Old 09/20/2016, 19:41   #38

where do i get a proxy? also, if teamviewer is what i think it is, giving them access to my computer, i dont want to use that. I dont mind using Skype with a share screen though.
Old 09/20/2016, 19:46   #39

it's a remote programs to see and help other people. I used to setup private server for others before.

its ok, here's the easiest proxy programs if you want to use to play any mmorpgs from other country without getting IPs blocked

Can you post a screenshot of your Vindictus main folder?
Old 09/20/2016, 19:56   #40

here's my vindi folder (what i downloaded from your onedrive). I even experimented and dropped the bin folder that i downloaded from your post.

Old 09/20/2016, 20:01   #41

Your Vindictus.exe is not dark color. It should, that is the original Vindictus.exe from your main folder. That's why it launches nexo manager. I will upload from mine and you test it.
Old 09/20/2016, 20:06   #42

I know, that looks like the original vindictus exe file. That's what i got when i installed the game through the exe file that i downloaded from your onedrive. Did it somehow install incorrectly or something?
Old 09/20/2016, 20:07   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bojingo View Post
I know, that looks like the original vindictus exe file. That's what i got when i installed the game through the exe file that i downloaded from your onedrive. Did it somehow install incorrectly or something?

nope, it can't be installation problems. that's self-extracting from zip parts.
you are using original EU 1.69 client not the ones from Onedrive. which has everything as default from Nexon.
Old 09/20/2016, 20:09   #44

ok, windscribe worked. Now its patching files. Somehow i dont think i connected to your server.

is that patching screen suppose to appear for your server?

ah, i see, so that was the original. Guess i'll uninstall that one, and then unpack the OTHER one i downloaded.. so i guess the one with the 17 different 700mb files is the one i want, not the one with the 4 3gb files. right?
Old 09/20/2016, 20:15   #45

no, you are patching from official Nexon. private servers can have other costumed patching but im not using it. they will work the same just modify databases then all worked.

both works, you just need to unpack the Bin folder and replace the ones from original and use Vindictus.exe with the Bin's one.

and follow the step on the main post.