Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Vindictus
You last visited: Today at 05:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SuperVindictus(privateServer with Hamachi)

Discussion on SuperVindictus(privateServer with Hamachi) within the Vindictus forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/20/2016, 17:41   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fun4joke View Post
I believe this is official site of Hamachi:

Thank ye. Downloading Hamachi now.

Also... Doggo does a stare.

Edit: Ok, Hamachi installed, and i think i did everything right regarding backing up and deleting old files and then putting in new ones. Now i need to figure out how to connect to the servers with hamachi. Like i said in my previous post, its been a long time since i used Hamachi, and when i did use it, i only used it for Terraria. Each game is different.
Old 09/20/2016, 17:44   #17

drop this start.bat files on your vindictus's main folder and you can use either EU mode or US mode to play with

Old 09/20/2016, 17:45   #18

will that bat automatically connect me to server through hamachi? or do i have to connect with hamachi manually?
Old 09/20/2016, 17:48   #19

yes, it will start the client from it.
make sure you joined one of the Hamachi's network first tho lol, or else you will get delayed by servers
Old 09/20/2016, 17:49   #20

well, tried to run that US bat through my vindictus file (which i got through steam btw, dont know if that makes any difference), and i got an error, so i dont know what the problem is. I still think i have to connect hamachi to servers first.
Old 09/20/2016, 17:54   #21

really? the steam version already contained a bat files like that? the bat is only for private server usages tho. official should launch their client with vindictus.exe
Old 09/20/2016, 17:58   #22

No, i mean i put your bat file into my vindictus folder. Tried to run it, and got an error. I took a screenshot of the error. I'm going to see if i can find a way to post it onto here.

edit:

That's the error message i got. I drag and dropped both bat files into my vindictus folder, created desktop shortcut, ran it, then i got the first error, hit ok, then the first one popped up again immediately. Hit ok, then a few seconds later, the 2nd error popped up. Naturally, after hitting ok, it wanted me to send an error report to nexon.. quickly hit no on that one.

ok, out of curiosity, i tried running the vindictus.exe file (the one i dragged from your file to my vindictus folder), and all it did was open up a website to nexon's official website. Is that suppose to happen? I found it rather amusing.
Old 09/20/2016, 18:10   #23

****, you are using NA client 1.70 which I got it with EU 1.70 client too. those version is not fully compatible with private servers but you can give it a try haha.

drop this onto your vindictus main folder

it should fix that problems but you might encounter problems such as can't exit battle mission after beaten the boss haha causes of the client isn't compatible with servers it happened on my EU client 1.70
Old 09/20/2016, 18:14   #24

well, would i be better off with one of those 2 vindictus clients you had in your download list? I wasnt sure if i was going to need any of them when getting instructions for getting this thing to work, so i ended up downloading both. (the one with the 4 files at 3.4gb each, and the other with the 17 files at 700mb each).

would either one of those clients be compatible with the private server? that would almost be better if i made a separate game. This way i can easily go back and forth from official nexon and private server if i wanted to play like normal.

Edit: Also, i believe i've connected to one of the Hamachi servers. I'm on 'SuperVindictus3'. I think i'm on the server. I see 3 people in there, but my name isnt there. But its saying 4/5 people.
Old 09/20/2016, 18:22   #25

Strange, I see 4/5 too but only 3 on there.
Can you switch to another network?

Bob 2 and nameless and thekacho are in there.

Haha I can't believe it this Hamachi programs still have bugs or glitches. Oh well nothing is perfect.

Those two clients will be fine even 1.65 but don't have much contents as they are.
Old 09/20/2016, 18:30   #26

i'm the bob 2 person. I see HenryPC, Nameless, and TheKacho

Anyway, i put my vindi folder back the way i found it so i can connect to nexon. Now i'm working on moving the client from onedrive to my D drive because it has alot more space to work with. once its finished moving, i'm going to unpack it and try again. I think i know what i missed when i tried with official server. I didnt do anything with the SQL folder. I completely forgot about it. Also, on the page 1, i had a step by step list of the steps i took for messing with my folders, i figured you checked it to see what i missed or did incorrectly.
Old 09/20/2016, 18:32   #27

Oh ok, then you are in there. The Hamachi just got glitched.
Old 09/20/2016, 18:39   #28

well, anyway, i got the onedrive client installing. its weird though, usually a z01 file would be like an unzip thing, but one of them was an exe. This is the first time one of the zipped files was an exe. anyway, this is going to take a while. i'll watch the final episode of this Detective Conan case while i wait for the game to install.

ok, game finished installing. Now to figure out what to do with the SQL folder.
Old 09/20/2016, 18:51   #29

Copy and paste my SQL folder and replace it and start client using Start EU.bat
Old 09/20/2016, 18:57   #30

Ok, i think i did it right. its asking me to log in. I guess its creating an account on your server?