Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Vindictus
You last visited: Today at 13:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bypass the boat

Discussion on Bypass the boat within the Vindictus forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bypass the boat

Hi, it's there a way to skip the boat? Or at least the boat's cutscene? It's very annoying when i want to farm solo
Old 09/10/2014, 19:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
Nope. That itself is a part of the gameplay since it shows no signs of a cutscene transition and you can still move around during it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Boat for Sale !
09/07/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies
Boat for sale , Level 20 27 Elite 51 skills All castles Level 6 all decks level 4 Ivory and Ebony decks premium for 200 days US1 East server Private Message me for details
Need boat..
09/07/2013 - Seafight - 6 Replies
Hi .. I have friends in my bot, I need to finish them in 29 winter have a map .. I've got now is faulty ship sinking bot. Check if you have scar divi boots for codes. Let's not blow, but need to get it repaired so required to take a range of .. help me... Thank you in advance.. sorry dont speak english .. (google translate)
sell boat de3
03/23/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 4 Replies
pirate lvl 7 elite lvl 16 31mil experience and 31mil elite points 10 elite decks 20/50 talents 246 55pounders lvl 5 217 admiral cannons 192 60 pounders
Boat that goes GG
07/06/2011 - DarkOrbit - 14 Replies
I opened the source Profibot, and wrote a bot that runs GG Starting: Open. Exe, set the boat in the "Акк" and in the "Настро&# 1081;ки". Урон - Damage акк - Account фулл - full полуфул л - half full от - from дo - to Скорост ь ​​- speed
Help a boat for GG
04/21/2011 - DarkOrbit - 0 Replies
Help please if who has a FREE boat for GG give a reference, but not ] because on it the server temporarily doesn't work