Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Vindictus
You last visited: Today at 13:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vindictus Private Server / Offline mode - GM mode

Discussion on Vindictus Private Server / Offline mode - GM mode within the Vindictus forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vindictus Private Server / Offline mode - GM mode

Basically, I'm searching for away to get myself into GM mode.
Why I want this? Well, it's simple, just so I can preview the armors and all the combinations possible.
To do this, without spending huge amounts of time in the game itself collecting all of the armors, I think I would need to have GM powers so I could just spawn items and then wear them.

And for that I need to be on a) a Private Server or b) on a Offline version.

Of course, I have no idea if any of those options are possible, so this is more a thread to see what my options are.

If none of the options above are available, do you have any suggestions, anything that could help me with my objective?

Thank you in advance.
Old 05/06/2013, 10:19   #2

elite*gold: 14
There is no P-Server and i will never exist one forget it. But there is a way to make yourself GM with an API-Tool but i don't have it sorry..