Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Artists Den > Video Art
You last visited: Today at 23:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boredom 30 Minute Skatemontag - Bad quality alert

Discussion on Boredom 30 Minute Skatemontag - Bad quality alert within the Video Art forum part of the Artists Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,700
Boredom 30 Minute Skatemontag - Bad quality alert

used my mobile phone for it and tried some stuff in vegas to get the colors back to some higher standart... dunno just gave that ugly footage a shot.

Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
© Haydz' Boredom Status
10/17/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 15 Replies
Okay so I am one of those people who get bored very easily. I took it upon myself to just for fun recode a server from scratch with tane also coding from scratch it encouraged me too also,we're both sort of at the same stage. I've just finished basic login after several problems with the buffer (i won't go into details)... and i can now login and i've done Chatting (well talk) but players cant see each other yet due to a few packet problems (Get Surroundings). Currently the server...
Boredom pranks!
06/19/2007 - Off Topic - 2 Replies
www.myspace.com/xvagvicex <--- myspace my friend n i made for our pranks check it out and give some feedback, id liek to kno what everyone thinks about it. text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=tell ur friends too' border='0' alt='tell ur friends too' />