Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Age of Armor

Discussion on Age of Armor within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi,
I got invited to the 2nd phase of AoA. It's a future mmorpg with robots, which look a little bit like the Acretia from RFO.
I do not have more information about this game right now, but if you want check their site

Also they do not protect their closedbeta, what means that every halfinteligent person is able to get an account, just click here:

Have fun and good luck.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________

Hi,
ich hab eine Email von Snailgame bekommen und wurde zur 2ten ClosedBeta von "Age of Armor" eingeladen.
Dabei handelt es sich um ein MMORPG, welches in der Zukunft spielt. Spielbare Figuren sind Roboter, die den Acretia aus RFO ähnlich sehen.
Leider, habe ich nicht mehr Informationen über das Spiel, wenn ihr es euch jedoch ansehen wollt, schaut hier

Dazu kommt, dass Snailgames die ClosedBetaReg nicht gesichert hat. Das heißt, jeder halbwegs intelligente Mensch ist in der Lage, einen ClosedBeta Account2 zubekommen. Dazu geht ihr auf diese Seite

Viel Spass,
p ~

PS:
Eng ) Forgot to say, that the 2nd ClosedBeta should start on 15th of august.
Ger) Hab vergessen zusagen, dass die 2te ClosedBeta am 15 August beginnt.
Old 08/08/2007, 10:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
die screenis sehn ja schon kacke aus ist ja wie transformers mmorpg -.-