Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 19:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Vindictus NA - She is Evie! First Big Update 27/10/2010

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Vindictus NA - She is Evie! First Big Update 27/10/2010

I am guessing by now most of the mmo community knows about Vindictus or what is originally known as Mabinogi Heroes; a sequel to Nexon's Mabinogi which is a well known mmo to most mmo-gamers. If you don't know much about Vindictus you can find out more information from .

Being hot topic for a while this game showed great potential to compete against most other well known mmo's, hell it looks better than some pay-2-play games today. However, after Nexon failed to provide quality service and had many technical difficulties during the Closed Beta and Early Access Open Beta the community started to think otherwise. Despite all the problems, Nexon has annnounced the first big update after Open Beta. This update was announced a few days after Open Beta started. It is pretty impressive that they will add a new class within 2 weeks of starting Open Beta as most other Game Companies don't get big updates that fast. This big update will include a brand new character Evie; a class with magic attacks and healing powers. The patch for this update will be available after maintenance on October 27th, 2010.

Code:
Evie offers a completely different experience. She can cast magic from a distance for a ranged attack or use Firebolt to knock out enemies with a single blow. Evie can also summon golems to do her bidding, change the properties of objects, and even revive party members by sacrificing her own health.

And when all else fails, Evie can learn to use a scythe for powerful close range attacks!
Some might think that Nexon is trying to redeem themselves with this update, but I think Nexon is just making sure that the game lives up to it's potential.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
yeah! a new class! everyone took Lethita so it's quite boring but now it will be interesting!