Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 00:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

HoMM Online has launched.

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
HoMM Online has launched.

Yea, I know it's practically not news, actual game has been released in June BUT most of you, also HOMM's fans, could've never heard of it so I'm brining it up now.

Heroes of Might and Magic Online is a multiplayer version of legendary turn-based strategy/RPG game created by 3DO/Ubisoft. Rights of creating game under that name felt in TQ Digital's hands. Why is chinese company creating MMO version of 3DO's (r.i.p.) blockbuster? Not a clue, but as for a great fan of, mostly, HoMM 3 but also another TQ'***** - Conquer Online, I have to try it.

Official website:

Below, I'm attaching some screenshots. Heroes' fans will definitely see the similarities. I also truly hope homm online will get own little section on e*pvpers