Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 15:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Project Torque's second life.

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Project Torque's second life.

HEAT Online is an edited and improved version of well-known MMORG - Project Torque. New version, from Innologin LTD, will contain plenty of improvements but for the full list of those, we'll have to wait at least until open-beta stage, upcoming next tuesday (August 17).

As for an ordinary player, HEAT Online might be a great alternative for semi-f2p NFS:World. Creators guarantee that there will be no subscribtion fee and that nearly every item in in-game shopping mall can be bought for points earned by playing.

Official website:

Old   #2
I played Heat Online for about a week and a half... and IMO it's a steamy dog **** in comparison to PT, especially the old PT. The new devs are clearly aiming the game at players who like full arcade handling (no need for brakes, corner at full speed, etc.) which most of us PT vets downright loathe. No skill is required to win races, just load up your trunk with booster items, hit the gas, and spray the nitro until it runs out. LAME.

I'm crossing my fingers for someone to run across PT's old server files and open up a private server for it... but that's only wishful thinking and most likely won't happen.
Old   #3
people revive please