Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 02:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HoMM Online has launched.

Discussion on HoMM Online has launched. within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HoMM Online has launched.

Yea, I know it's practically not news, actual game has been released in June BUT most of you, also HOMM's fans, could've never heard of it so I'm brining it up now.

Heroes of Might and Magic Online is a multiplayer version of legendary turn-based strategy/RPG game created by 3DO/Ubisoft. Rights of creating game under that name felt in TQ Digital's hands. Why is chinese company creating MMO version of 3DO's (r.i.p.) blockbuster? Not a clue, but as for a great fan of, mostly, HoMM 3 but also another TQ'***** - Conquer Online, I have to try it.

Official website:

Below, I'm attaching some screenshots. Heroes' fans will definitely see the similarities. I also truly hope homm online will get own little section on e*pvpers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
N.E.O. Online Beta Launched!
02/09/2010 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies
PlayOMG has announced that the beta test for their upcoming 3D fantasy MMORPG, N.E.O. Online, is now underway! The test is technically a "Closed Beta," though anyone who is a PlayOMG member or has a social media account (Facebook, etc) can join in. http://i50.tinypic.com/2d9qn12.jpg More details available in the full press release below: Quelle: mmorpg.com
S4Resource can't be launched ?
01/29/2010 - S4 League - 4 Replies
Hi, Today, there is a client auto-update, now I can't run S4Resource anymore. Have you the same problem ?
F.O.V Online, is finaly launched
11/22/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 35 Replies
Hello, Name : F.O.V. Description : Foray of veterans , Conquer online private server old school . Website : F.O.V - Foray of veterans ! 1:- Old jump style 2:- No fan & tower 3:- No ninja 4:- No Nobility donation
Chinese Online Game Crackdown Launched
10/12/2009 - Gaming News - EN - 5 Replies
It seems as the beginning of World of Warcraft, China launched a campaign to crack down on online games operating illegally and featuring content deemed to be unhealthy. Till now, about 45 online games has been led to shutdown. Additionally, authorities also announced last month that all songs posted on music websites must receive prior approval. by : Yahoo! Tech (via yahoo, thx!)