Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 13:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aika Online going global!

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Aika Online going global!

You don't know what is Aika Online? Don't worry, I didin't either. Possible causes might be an ip restriction used on Europe's and Asia's territories by gPotato. Luckily, for all of you that haven't tasted this fantasy MMO yet - T3Fun company is launching global version.

Hooooweverrrr, global version in fact doesn't mean that we will all get to play it. Ip area restriction will remain on North America and... Brazil! (am I the only one happy of that matter?)

First beta-tests of Aika Global are starting 20 August and will last for 3 days. To take part during test phase, you'll require special key.

Finally, rumors say that this rarely short testing period might be caused by advanced game's development phase. Unofficialy, premiere might take place this september already.

to have a clue what will I write about, I've done a little research on google and youtube. So far, thing that caught my eye are MASSIVE realm wars -

1 User