Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 07:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Works on Torchlight MMO suspended.

Discussion on Works on Torchlight MMO suspended. within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Works on Torchlight MMO suspended.

Primal release date of new MMO placed in Torchlight's (hack'n'slash of RunicGames studio) universe, was set on first 2011's quarter. Unfortunately, works on new Perfect World Entertainment's child has been suspended. Possible date of resuming development was temporarily set on half of next year.

Suspension's reason is upcoming release of RunicGames' hack'n'slash continuation - Torchlight 2.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Gc Evolution Is Now Suspended
06/26/2010 - Grand Chase - 6 Replies
Gc Evolution Is now suspended by the Team
Account suspended...
03/30/2010 - Atlantica Online - 12 Replies
hi all Today morning i wake up and i log in atlantica on my account and i read on log in account suspended and on site when i try to log in i read this avvise Your registration cannot be completed. Please submit a Customer Support Ticket regarding this matter, with the error code. anyone help me pls? thx the same for other 2 my account
My account suspended
11/09/2008 - Planetside - 11 Replies
Well, one of the accounts i play on(paid by a stolen 90 Day SOE gamecard), has been suspended.. for no reason, probably because a flagged account. but no GM was present. and i was only venturing through Planetside's Functions.. Well i decided to make this credo, Manifesto, Promise, Threat, or whatever the hell you wnat to call it.. Basically, this is only if i ever get banned on 1 of my accounts(excluding Trials). I will seriously fuck up Planetside. I dont want to Really post...
account suspended
09/29/2008 - Flyff Private Server - 6 Replies
lol am i the only one who gets account suspended on FFF start page?, can someone post me the link to the site please, ty.
Temporarily suspended
07/21/2007 - World of Warcraft - 10 Replies
hi i'm using cheat engine when the account was disconnect, i try to log now but : This Wow account has been Temporarily suspended. Plese go to http://www.wow-europe.com/en/misc/banned.html for further information. What can i do? can i retrive my account? Plz help :cry: